AI summary & topic connections
Alleges directed-energy and voice-to-skull attacks on an adult son and requests intervention. Reports severe sleep and work disruption and perceived effects on the commenter’s heart rhythm, mentioning satellites.
- Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “Please sir look into the use of DEW being used illegally on private citizens. V2 skull is being used on my son for three years now. I l”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “ell. Radio waves cause the V2 skull voices 24/7 in my son's head causes days of sleep deprivation. Three years ago this started over night. He now never leaves our home rarely because it gets so ba”
- Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “ need your help asap. Our home reads high EMF levels which has also affected my heart rhythms as well. Radio waves cause the V2 skull voices 24/7 in my son's head causes days of sleep deprivati”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “bad when he is outside of his Faraday staged bedroom. My son is 40 and has been unable to work for three years since this started. I am in close proximity since our home is a small two bedroom h”
- Satellite exposure: “me with him and I have witnessed the torture imposed on him, have witnessed the satellites over our home, and watched him deteriorate healthwise physical and mentally and it is real I believ”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Please sir look into the use of DEW being used illegally on private citizens. V2 skull is being used on my son for three years now. I l7ve in a small home with him and I have witnessed the torture imposed on him, have witnessed the satellites over our home, and watched him deteriorate healthwise physical and mentally and it is real I believe. Please we need your help asap. Our home reads high EMF levels which has also affected my heart rhythms as well. Radio waves cause the V2 skull voices 24/7 in my son's head causes days of sleep deprivation. Three years ago this started over night. He now never leaves our home rarely because it gets so bad when he is outside of his Faraday staged bedroom. My son is 40 and has been unable to work for three years since this started. I am in close proximity since our home is a small two bedroom home. He does not do drugs, this is different than mental health illness it is being attacked mentally and physically, burn by DEW, and tortured by V2Skull everyday. I dont know how much longer he can fight it. Please help us! Everything he told me was happening to him when started three years ago, now is being reported by people all over the US. They are trying to kill him slowly and I am watching happen everyday.
Please help us I know you are a great man and my son and I both need your help to stop this somehow.
Cathy Martinez
644 FM 2550
Huntsville Texas 77320
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.