AI summary & topic connections
Attributes years of interrupted sleep to a nearby tower and describes leaving an older-adult apartment building after unsuccessful shielding efforts. Also raises a possible mold connection.
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “uld wake me up at 11:30 pm and then as it turns off at 4 am, I could go back to sleep. This horrible pattern lasted 4 years...and I finally left the building, breaking my lease it was s”
- Towers & siting: “ the over 65 apartment, I thought nothing of the location. When 4 years ago the tower which is less that 200yards from the apartment building, appeared to be emitting vibrations which w”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “ sleep. This horrible pattern lasted 4 years...and I finally left the building, breaking my lease it was so abhorrent. I wear a 5G protection device and had EMF protection for 45 sq ft of my home. ”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “ster teacher, and I am educated in vibrational therapies. When I moved into the over 65 apartment, I thought nothing of the location. When 4 years ago the tower which is less that 200yard”
- Environmental effects: “es me distress. It could also be the reason the whole building is embedded with mold.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
There was a scientist named Marcel Vogel. He invented more than 200 parts of the IBM computer. He was my master teacher, and I am educated in vibrational therapies. When I moved into the over 65 apartment, I thought nothing of the location. When 4 years ago the tower which is less that 200yards from the apartment building, appeared to be emitting vibrations which would wake me up at 11:30 pm and then as it turns off at 4 am, I could go back to sleep. This horrible pattern lasted 4 years...and I finally left the building, breaking my lease it was so abhorrent. I wear a 5G protection device and had EMF protection for 45 sq ft of my home. NOTHING worked to keep it from interrupting my sleep. I read that one was turned off in California because it disturbed students in school This should be for all to be expired. I know it was not 5 or 6G coming out of that tower, because I have been aware of any vibrational field which causes me distress. It could also be the reason the whole building is embedded with mold.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.