AI summary & topic connections

Alleges electronic harassment, trafficking, satellite attacks and stalking affecting the commenter and a child. Reports persistent hissing sounds and extensive social isolation while continuing to work.

  • Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “. I have been subjected to human trafficking via neuro weapons and have endured Directed energy attacks via satellites and other sources. I have been targeted not for anything crime but because I”
  • Satellite exposure: “uman trafficking via neuro weapons and have endured Directed energy attacks via satellites and other sources. I have been targeted not for anything crime but because I was considered an easy”
  • Surveillance & privacy concerns: “tures I posted are of vehicles that have been identified as DEWs and I am being stalked heavily. I go to work and come home and every car on the road is flashing their lights at me even d”
  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “sidered an easy to break target. I do not hear voices however I have a constant hissing in both of my ears that are two different sounds at the same time. I almost lost my life in 2023 tw”
  • Children & vulnerable groups: “ent and electronic rape since 2021. These weapons have destroyed my life and my child. I have been subjected to human trafficking via neuro weapons and have endured Directed energy atta”
  • Housing, work & access barriers: “ed and I need help. No one deserves to live this way. The constant attacks have isolated me from everything except work because we can’t eat and have a place to live if I don’t work.”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I have been experiencing electronic harassment and electronic rape since 2021. These weapons have destroyed my life and my child. I have been subjected to human trafficking via neuro weapons and have endured Directed energy attacks via satellites and other sources. I have been targeted not for anything crime but because I was considered an easy to break target. I do not hear voices however I have a constant hissing in both of my ears that are two different sounds at the same time. I almost lost my life in 2023 twice due to the use of these weapons. I have submitted to the FBI for a copy of my FOIA and am reaching out to anyone who can help me and my daughter. The pictures I posted are of vehicles that have been identified as DEWs and I am being stalked heavily. I go to work and come home and every car on the road is flashing their lights at me even during daylight hours. My story is very long and complicated and I need help. No one deserves to live this way. The constant attacks have isolated me from everything except work because we can’t eat and have a place to live if I don’t work.