AI summary & topic connections
Reports health problems and profound distress while alleging directed-energy and satellite attacks. Describes seeking police, political and medical help, a possible Havana-syndrome assessment and plans to travel for relief. The alleged attacks and cause are unverified; each official ID is retained separately.
- Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “for bringing to his attention that I am being brutally stalked and injured with directed energy. Its clear 2 way communication at the speed of light like you are on a cell phone. Its an amphithe”
- Satellite exposure: “ctober 28th praying it breaks the connection to save my life. Its coming from a satellite. Im terrified. My life is clearly in danger. My doctor at Arlington memorial in Arlington TX trie”
- AHIs / Havana syndrome: “doctor at Arlington memorial in Arlington TX tried to find a doctor to diagnose havanna sydrome. She could only find a doctor in Washington D.C. please im going to die without help. I heard you ”
- Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “marrow is thinning. Stress in my blood work. Ive been put on metoprolol for my heart rate. Please save my life. Please. I am leaving to go to Asia on October 28th praying it breaks the conn”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “Ive been put on metoprolol for my heart rate. Please save my life. Please. I am leaving to go to Asia on October 28th praying it breaks the connection to save my life. Its coming from a satellite. Im ”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Please I am an Arlington Texas resident and I have tried everything to get help from police, the fbi, my Texas senator Ted Cruz wrote July 10th thanking me for bringing to his attention that I am being brutally stalked and injured with directed energy. Its clear 2 way communication at the speed of light like you are on a cell phone. Its an amphitheater around my head and physical attacks to my body. Ive got a thyroid nodule, a hiatal hernia, a hernia on my intestine, my bone marrow is thinning. Stress in my blood work. Ive been put on metoprolol for my heart rate. Please save my life. Please. I am leaving to go to Asia on October 28th praying it breaks the connection to save my life. Its coming from a satellite. Im terrified. My life is clearly in danger. My doctor at Arlington memorial in Arlington TX tried to find a doctor to diagnose havanna sydrome. She could only find a doctor in Washington D.C. please im going to die without help. I heard you were here in Texas recently from a good friend. Ease help me. I come from a good family. I am telling the truth. Melissa Mier 682-409-3386
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.