AI summary & topic connections
Alleges decades of directed-energy attacks, self-identifies with Havana syndrome, and reports neurological symptoms and distress over psychiatric diagnosis and treatment. Requests investigation; allegations are unverified.
- Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “Directed Energy Weapons Technologies”
- AHIs / Havana syndrome: “Havana Syndrome”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “constant migraine brain fog”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “permanent disability”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Yes, Hello ! My name is LLOYD MICHAEL HAMILTON and I am 49 years old. I have been Cyber Tortured 9X by "Microwave Radiation (DEWs) Directed Energy Weapons Technologies" since I was only 13 yrs of age. The first attack happened on New Years Day January 1st 1991 in the early morning starting at like 2am pst I first felt hissing knocking hissing inside of my left ear and this was before all these cell phone towers were erected all over within the urban rural cities in North America. I tried to sleep but was unable to my brain felt like it was being cooked alive inside out I woke up with extreme vertigo nassau constant migraine brain fog and it felt like my retinas were burnt i had dizziness and blurred vision when I had 20/20 eye sight I was 13 god damn it. SO, these attacks happened for 9 months 24/7 365 while trying to lay down rest sleep in my bed until it ceased once I was placed in the tetiary unit in psych ward stay for one night then was able to go back home but these attacks commenced once again and these episodes would last on average 1.5 - 2 yrs over 9X over 36+yrs of my life I am now 49. Even when these attacks stopped I still suffered greatly from radiation poisoning effects which have caused me being self diagnosed as having Havana Syndrome Non Kinetic Immaculate Concussion (AHI) Anonymous Health Incident (DEBE) Directed Energy Bio Effects Prolonged Extended Overexposure Radiation Poisoning Sickness. I KNOW WHO HAS HAD (DEWs) since before Thursday July 5th 1990i over 36+yrs ago this family is full of real deal SERIAL KILLERS. So we have USA/CAN Born Citizen 1st Generation First Responder SERIAL KILLER by (DEWs) Fire Chief "ROBERT (BOB) JOHN INGIMUNDSON & his biological son USA/CAN Born Citizen 2nd Generation First Responder SERIAL KILLER by (DEWs) Fire Captain "BRADLEY (BRAD) JOHN INGIMUNDSON & his biological son USA/CAN Born Citizen 3rd Generation First Responder SERIAL KILLER by (DEWs) Ambulance Driver "BRADY (BRAD) JOHN INGIMUNDSON" & I suspect already birthed and within twenty years will be USA/CAN Born Citizen 4th Generation First Responder SERIAL KILLER by (DEWs) RCMP Officer "BRADEN (BRAD) JOHN INGIMUNDSON" & within twenty years will be birthed and within twenty five years after that so within forty five years will be USA/CAN Born Citizen 5th Generation First Responder SERIAL KILLER by (DEWs) Psychiatrist Doctor "BRADFORD (BRAD) JOHN INGIMUNDSON" were, are, and will be becoming ALL OF THEM 1st 2nd 3rd 4th & 5th Generation First Responder SERIAL KILLERSSSSS by using (DEWs) thagt is what BRADLEY's life goal plans were at 13 years of age since he told me and they tried to invite me into telling me all about "ZERSETZUNG" (or) "ORGANIZED GANG STALKING" (or) "ORGANIZED HARASSMENT" becoming "NO-TOUCH CYBER TORTURE" on Independence Day Wednesday July 4th 1990 over 36+yrs ago and GOD knows I have tried to tell the POLICE CIA/FBI/NSA/DHS/DOJ all about this and noone is doing ANYTHING GOD DAMN IT DO YOUR JOB AND INVESTIGAGE DETAIN INTERRIGATE CHARGE PROSECUTE CONVICT then SENTENCE THEM TO LIFE IN PRISON for CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY............THE END...........MIC DROP...I'm FINISHED SUFFERING and because of all of this for the last 6+yrs I have been misdiagnosed as Delusional Psychotic Paranoid Schizo-Effective Bi-Polar Disorder illness being held under Doctor Muhummad Anwar under the Surrey British Columbia Canada Mental Health ACT Team forced onto permanent disability being given forced bi-weekly Antipsychotic Injections which I dont need wrecking my brain and body stopping dopamine from flowiong naturally through my brain whivch is solely responsible for happiness, motivation and pleasure which has been permanenmtly taken from me i am as of 6 yrs ago permanently impotent cant procreate and all my 40's have been ruined someone fucking call him and tell him to fucking stop stop stop it now
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.