AI summary & topic connections

Alleges years of voice-to-skull harassment and remote neural monitoring, links the claims to MKUltra and satellite signals, and describes unsuccessful appeals to law enforcement.

  • Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “Voice to Skull”
  • MKUltra references: “mk-ultra”
  • Satellite exposure: “satellite based microwave frequencies”
  • Surveillance & privacy concerns: “surveil and harass me”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am in my 8th year being held in neuro-slavery and systematically tortured around the clock with AI based Voice to Skull Neuro-weapon technology, and RNM Remote Neural Monitoring. This modern day mk-ultra program automates torture and psychological warfare using AI chatter-bot tech. Using RF Spectrum Analysis I have consistently found these satellite based microwave frequencies in my immediate environment. 10.6888GHz 11.8595GHz 10.6896GHz 11.9501GHz 10.6904GHz. I have zero reason to believe these arent a few of the signals used to surveil and harass me. I have been in dialogue with multiple law enforcement agencies including Bartow County Ga Sheriff department. I recently filed lawsuit on Bartow County sheriff because of his criminal involvement in my Targeting and Torture. I will attach the following. Governor Kemp told me to get a lawyer specifically for Voice to Skull harassment and torture. The fbi say's targeting Americans with Directed Energy is not a violation of federal law. Congressman Barry Loudermilk and Senator Ossoff agree. The goal of this torture program is to force suicide the individual or get you locked up for the rest of your life. I was told by multiple wealthy individuals to my face that they are personally involved and responsible for my Voice to Skull torture. Here is deputy Luke Holcomb at the Bartow County Sheriff Department telling me that my Voice to Skull harassment and torture can go on for many years, and it's not domestic terrorism because I'm the only one here locally being Targeted. https://youtube.com/shorts/3r_6G7oBm8A?si=GByYERxT6WDrVm9n City council meeting https://youtu.be/-OsVqrrcTq8?si=LDX8auLbMae41z9a Recent documentary about Targeted Individuals Cognitive Liberty Dystopia https://youtu.be/3i4bl7tkT6Y?si=0mtZqHAUBC1nV6Lw PLEASE HELP END OUR SUFFERING

Official attachments · 4

Attachment contents are not included in the category review.