AI summary & topic connections

A self-described retired environmental attorney and engineer seeks mitigation of claimed human and wildlife harms from towers, cites research and submits supporting attachments.

  • Environmental effects: “adverse impacts on protected wildlife”
  • Towers & siting: “Cell towers”
  • Exposure limits & oversight: “reasonable regulation”
  • Research & federal duties: “other articles that address this issue”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am a retired environmental attorney and currently a Professional Engineer in Washington and California (RCE). I have participated in proceedings before the FCC regarding the harms to humans and other protected animals of non-ionizing EMF including radiofrequency and wireless radiation. The FCC has been unresponsive to these harms. I greatly appreciate the HHS addressing this issue. These harms are addressed in the attachments submitted as part of this comment. A good summary of these harms is provided in Sage, Cindy (2007-2014) (attached hereto). There has been an International Appeal (2015) (attached hereto) seeking to get reasonable regulation of non-ionizing electromagnetic fields (EMF). I attach other articles that address this issue, including Pall, Martin L. (2015); Yakymenko, Igor (2014); and Levitt, B. Blake (2010). Cell towers not only adversely impact humans, but also have adverse impacts on protected wildlife. Albert Manville is an expert on the adverse impacts to protected wildlife and I attach several articles from a Manville Report that give guidance. Please address mitigation of the harms addressed herein. Thank you. Respectfully Submitted,

Official attachments · 14

Attachment contents are not included in the category review.