AI summary & topic connections
A teacher reports tinnitus, pain, cognitive difficulties, palpitations and sleep disruption associated with wireless sources and electric equipment. Describes school exposures, improvement after work and use of wired connections at home.
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “I still have tinnitus”
- Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “heart pulpifications”
- Occupational exposure: “I teach middle school”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “28 active computers in the room”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “wifi 6 at work installed”
- Towers & siting: “a cluster of at least 3 5G antennas”
- Power lines, wiring & solar: “plugged in their electric car charger”
- Li-Fi, fiber & alternatives: “using my cell phone through a cable”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Tinnitus arrived the day the neighboors had the AMF-antennas installed in their houses, which I did not know untill the day after. 8 years later, I still have tinnitus, but after 5G coverage started, I started having an additional, darker tone, so now I have 2 different ones.
I really could not believe this had to do with EMF exposure, but experiencing like a spear through my brain when one of the neighboors plugged in their electric car charger and hearing a car-charger-park like thousends of screams (I did not manage to have a conversation because of how it affected my brain) I finally had to admit this was a cause to my health problems.
I experience pains in my head and in my body, brain fog, difficulties finding words, fatigue, anxiety and heart pulpifications after exposures to wifi, Bluetooth, 4G, 4G+, 5G. We now have had wifi 6 at work installed, along smart heating owens, the latter 50 cm from my desk. I teach middle school, and sometimes there are 28 active computers in the room, along a smart TV or a projector using Bluetooth and an access point placed on top of the entrance door. About 50 meters from our school is a cluster of at least 3 5G antennas.
Most ceiling lights have also been changed info LED, they give me immidiate headaches.
At home I have no wifi, I am now using my cell phone through a cable. The blue light is turned down as much as possible, and I have a protective shield across the screen. I also turn on the flightmode when I have the phone in my hands. I never use it to my ear.
A few hours after coming home from work, the health issues weakens. In the beginning, before I turned off the wifi, and while others were living with me in the house (using their own phones), I also had major sleeping disturbances.
If I ever take an electric taxi, my joints and muscles start hurting after a few minutes.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.