AI summary & topic connections
Reports marked EMF sensitivity, repeated moves, costly mitigation and multiple health diagnoses. Attributes declining health to several types of fields, especially dirty electricity.
- Electromagnetic sensitivity: “I wish others were sensitive like me”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “I have moved 20+ times”
- Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “2 heart arrhythmias”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “a neurological condition”
- Power lines, wiring & solar: “dirty electricity being the worst for me”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
My life and health have been ruined from the elevated, man-made EMFs in which we are living. I have moved 20+ times and attempted expensive house ‘remediation’ to block EMFs, to no avail. Severe heath problems have evolved—connective tissue disorder, mast cell activation, 2 heart arrhythmias, and a neurological condition and more. My body is so tuned in to the EMFs (all types—radio frequency, magnetic, electric, and dirty electricity being the worst for me), that I really don’t need expensive equipment to detect (yet, I have to confirm). There is no question that it is these pervasive, man-made EMFs that are driving my rapid health decline.
I wish others were sensitive like me and could so clearly feel how destructive these are to us, humans, as well as all biology.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.