AI summary & topic connections
Alleges years of directed-energy attacks and reports severe physical, neurological and cardiac symptoms, alongside claimed measurements and observations of drones and satellites. Requests help after unsuccessful agency contacts.
- Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “hit with directed energy weapons”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “severe ringing in the ears and I have vertigo”
- Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “My heart races”
- Satellite exposure: “low orbiting satellites”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I have been hit with directed energy weapons going on for three years now. I have recordings of 5000mw per meter sq of radio frequencies and over 1200v/m of electric frequency hitting my body causing me to vibrate, nose bleeds, bleeding from the rectum, head trauma organ issues and burns to the skin and knots on my head and temples. I have severe ringing in the ears and I have vertigo, nausea and vomiting and this happens on a daily basis. I have noticed drones and low orbiting satellites hovering near and above wherever I try to go. My heart races and I have had memory loss. The attacks are very severe and I have called all agencies and have had no luck getting help. I feel like this is killing me. I need help
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.