AI summary & topic connections
Reports insomnia, migraines and other symptoms that the commenter correlates with meter readings. Describes wired-only home connections and travel restrictions and calls for lower exposure limits and reliable low-exposure places to live.
- Housing, work & access barriers: “ a high-powered router, and I would no longer be safe in my own home. I have to limit travel outside my home due to the ubiquitous electromagnetic pollution. It is the federal government's jo”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “I am seriously impacted by wireless radiation exposure. My symptoms include insomnia, headaches, migraines, nausea, fatigue, anxiety, and depression. I have a quality EMF meter, and ha”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “oms directly correlate with my level of EMF exposure. In my own home, I have no wi-fi (I use wired internet) and no "smart" appliances. When I leave my home, I am regularly exposed to”
- Li-Fi, fiber & alternatives: “correlate with my level of EMF exposure. In my own home, I have no wi-fi (I use wired internet) and no "smart" appliances. When I leave my home, I am regularly exposed to levels of EMFs in exc”
- Exposure limits & oversight: “sian civilian limitations. In some areas, I am exposed to TEN TIMES the Russian limits. The US limits are not science based and must be updated. If there were an area where I could go ”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am seriously impacted by wireless radiation exposure. My symptoms include insomnia, headaches, migraines, nausea, fatigue, anxiety, and depression. I have a quality EMF meter, and have found that my symptoms directly correlate with my level of EMF exposure. In my own home, I have no wi-fi (I use wired internet) and no "smart" appliances.
When I leave my home, I am regularly exposed to levels of EMFs in excess of Russian civilian limitations. In some areas, I am exposed to TEN TIMES the Russian limits. The US limits are not science based and must be updated.
If there were an area where I could go and be guaranteed that EMF levels would remain low, I would move. As it is, at any point, one of my neighbors could install a high-powered router, and I would no longer be safe in my own home. I have to limit travel outside my home due to the ubiquitous electromagnetic pollution.
It is the federal government's job to set regulations to protect the public; it has failed to do so. Step up to the plate and do it now! The evidence of harm is clear.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.