I am so glad to have the opportunity to have input about the damage to my health this
has caused. 2 1/2 years ago I rented a house and had 1.24 Ac. with a large 30' x 30' vegetable garden. I grew elderberries, blueberries, raspberries, haskap berries, rhubarb in a separate berry garden. I also had a lawn to mow and 15 chickens & a coop to maintain. It was a lot of work for a 75 yr. old female, but I take a lot of vitamins, do not smoke or drink; I exercise and visit my chiropractor once a week; I was in great shape for my age.
Then, the landlord decided to sell the property I'd maintained for almost 10 years & now I have no gardens, no chickens and live in a small, low income senior apartment as it was all I could afford (my rental house had been 1/2 the price). Within 2 weeks of moving in, I developed a horrific, itchy rash on my forehead and arms.It took almost 6 weeks to get rid of it with red lite therapy, homeopathy & coconut oil. I started having insomnia the 1st week & it has gotten progressively worse--I cannot get to sleep until 5 A.M. some days. One day I noticed a CELL TOWER 60 yds. from my bedroom window. I couldn't believe it....WHY would they endanger seniors with a cell tower so close by???
Things got progressively worse for me, I now have CANCER in my left breast. I've had numerous recurrences of the itchy, nasty rashes on my arms, face, neck. When I had dental surgery, I had an autoimmune reaction to Amoxicillin and the left side of my face swelled up for weeks. I had never had a problem with that drug until that day. Now I'm developing an allergy to the dog I've owned for over 9 years. There is an electric box in the center of each apartment bathing us in EMFs 24/7. There is no where in the small space to escape this. I've wasted money on pendants, special blocking curtains, a plug-in neutralizer----nothing works, nothing helps I've wanted to move out of here since the first week, but rents are too high in the current economy. My cancer meds (Ivermectin/Mebendazole) are costing me $315 every 45 days. I will NOT submit to radiation or chemo---they almost killed my younger sister with these.
The only REAL solution is the REMOVAL of all CELL TOWERS near residences, schools, etc. where people have to be for hours. These damnable things are killing people. In the short 2 1/2 years I've lived here....3 seniors contracted & DIED of cancer. I'll probably be next since I cannot afford to move. My meds are ONLY treating the symptoms NOT the cause.
PLEASE acknowledge & RESOLVE this problem. Listen to Robert Kennedy!!! He is by far the BEST head of HHS we ever had.
Sincerely,
Theresa S. Noullet
From 2004-2013 I lived just South of Downtown Minneapolis. 1 block off the freeway, my home was surrounded by EMF emitting towers. That home scores high in emissions - 84 out of 100 on EMF radar. I carried a cell-phone 24/7 as a Birth Doula and became very EMF sick. I had numbness in my hands/face that dramatically elevated when holding a cell phone, brain-fog and intense fatigue. After moving 50 miles NE of the cities and ditching a cell phone for 15 years, I have recovered. It took many years of hard work to heal completely, but the dramatic difference between carrying a cell phone and not was the loss of numbness in my face/hands within about 6-8 weeks. The brain-fog and fatigue took more time as I rebuilt my reserves back up.
I was at an elementary school event. I had 2 children in the car, ages 8 and 10, and we were leaving the parking lot after the event. A car, that was parked facing me, had the blinding LED headlights on and I could not see to move forward. Even the children commented on them. Children and parents were walking around me and I was afraid to move. The LED headlight car was waiting for me to move but I had no where to go. The car finally took a U turn so I could get to safety. These lights are very frightening. Thank you
When living in Brooklyn, NY, Verizon installed wireless transmitters on the roof of the building at 301 Oriental Blvd. They also installed a computer system in a room in the basement and had wires running down the outside wall from the 6th floor to the basement alongside a set of apartments. Residents on the 6th floor were negatively impacted health wise and some became stricken with cancer and blindness after the installation. Communication with the local government reps and landlord went unheeded.
I am writing as a patient and former telecommunications industry professional who was diagnosed with a Clear Cell Grade 2 Meningioma in August 2019. I spent 20+ years working in the wireless telecommunications industry, where I was directly involved in developing wireless networks, tower sites, small cell sites, and rooftop and in-building distributed antenna systems for major carriers including AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, and formerly Sprint nationwide.
My job required me to work in close proximity to operating antennas and while transmitters were active. I was exposed to RF radiation on a frequent basis, often at close range, with cumulative exposure over years of employment. I deployed networks at various locations including the Empire State Building, Barclays Arena, and The Kennedy Center.
Since my diagnosis, I have been forced to confront a devastating pattern that I observed within my industry: I have watched colleagues and friends, skilled professionals who shared similar occupational exposure, die of brain tumors and aggressive cancers at young ages. I don't believe these were isolated incidents. The concentration of serious illness among workers routinely exposed to antenna radiation suggests a correlation that demands investigation.
I believe strongly that my occupational exposure to operating antennas caused my meningioma. The location of my tumor, the nature of my work, and the pattern of illness I witnessed among my peers cannot be dismissed as coincidence. Current FCC safety guidelines focus solely on thermal effects and do not account for the kind of chronic, close proximity occupational exposure that I and my deceased colleagues experienced.
This issue is deeply personal, but it is also a matter of occupational and public health. Workers installing and maintaining our nation's wireless infrastructure deserve protection. The public living near these facilities deserves answers. And patients like me deserve recognition that our experiences matter.
I urge HHS to prioritize research into occupational RF exposure and brain tumor risk, to examine patterns of illness among telecommunications workers, and to update safety standards that have failed to protect people in my profession. Please do not allow another generation of workers to face what I and my friends have faced.
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure.
I am responding from the perspective of a patient, a concerned parent, and a researcher.
I recognized wireless radiation affected me back in 2014. Someone came a spoke at a school my children were attending about the effects of EMF. And as a parent it sparked my interest and I thought I would start testing it out, I didn’t feel well, but ate a clean diet (minimally processed foods) and exercised regularly.
My first thought was I would turn off the wifi on the router at night. I didn’t notice much. My next experiment, I turned off our cell phones when we travelled, as we were regularly travelling 3.5 hours, twice a week, then I was convinced it was affecting me. I no longer felt ill in the car and felt like myself after a drive, rather then feeling woozy and nausea after a long drive. Now I thought I would try putting the computers and phones into airplane mode at night …suddenly I was no longer restless in bed with racing thoughts. Some nights I let my husband turn things off, but still would feel restless, so I’d check if his phone was off and sure enough, he had forgotten to turn it off. So I’d turn it off and fall asleep.
I’ve now hardwired my house. However, when I’m out in the “world”, I don’t like to be at indoor places too long as I don’t feel great. As you can see from my experiments and finding greater health, the wireless signals concern me; for the sake of my family, as well as society as a whole.
I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence.
I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health.
Thank you for providing individuals and families with an opportunity to be heard.
Please look into all this new technology. I am over 80 years old now and have never had the bussing in my ears before would like to know what is causing it
I am writing as a parent of a child effected by EMFs. My daughter gets headaches, nosebleeds and other various aches and pains due to increase in EMF exposure. She gets pain when near Teslas and has had many long nights of sleeplessness when WiFi is on. She is noticeably better when no WiFi is on or when out away from so many electronics and towers.
10 comments displayed. More load as you scroll.
These are separate official submissions grouped by topic. A comment can appear in more than one board.