I didn't realize how bad 5G was until I went to Maine several years ago and I was able to sleep and not have headaches. I then learned that a tower was put up in my town when the issues began. I also had problems with shopping at Aldi because a tower was put on their building. I have plug in blockers in my home and pendants on myself and my phone to help absorb the effects. They help but I still have issues sleeping except when I visit places that do not have 5G towers in the area.
Protect All Children’s Environment (PACE) asks HHS to identify and study populations that may be especially vulnerable to RF/EMF exposure. Research indicates that chemical intolerance consistent with TILT patterns may affect approximately one-fifth of the population. A nationally representative U.S. survey found that 25.9% of adults reported chemical sensitivity and 12.8% reported a medical diagnosis; diagnosed prevalence had increased by more than 300% compared with the prior decade. This concern exists within a broader chronic-illness crisis: CDC reports that three in four American adults have at least one chronic condition and more than half have two or more.
PACE proposes that HHS use the validated BREESI and QEESI, together with PediQEESI and a standardized RF/EMF exposure-and-response module, to identify affected adults and children in federal research, surveillance and clinical data collection. These instruments should be paired with objective exposure measurement, longitudinal follow-up and exposure-reduction studies.
PACE also requests protection of affordable wired, analog and nontransmitting alternatives for medically vulnerable people. Individuals should not have to surrender access to electricity, water, housing, education, healthcare or communication services to reduce involuntary exposure.
PACE’s complete proposal and a separate, hyperlinked references-and-evidence document are attached.
I was sick for 8 months and couldn't hardly get out of the bed, had memory problems, and fatigue. I found a video of a red headed lady named Dana Ashley called, "An inconvenient truth square in your face". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9bdU_uw2Dc She had the same issues, but she found out it was the Wi-Fi in the house and from the phone and computers causing the sickness. The video was eye opening with one expert after another and doctor after another giving hard facts showing how it hurts the body.
I wired everything with ethernet cords, at the time got a 3G cell phone, and I was completely well in a matter of a couple of weeks. I no longer can have a cell phone because they turned off my 3G phone and are only offering 5G phones. This is very harmful to the human body. These new cell phones put off 250X the legal limit of all but two countries - the US and Canada according to my meter and the data in the video mentioned above. It is deadly and almost nobody knows that it is giving them cancer and other sicknesses because the mainstream is keeping the truth tightly under wraps and killing people of all ages.
Comment to HHS: RF Radiation and Public Health
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS's Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields, Radiofrequency Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure.
The Science Behind This Comment
One of the most important, and most overlooked, scientific foundations for this RFI is the research of Robert O. Becker, M.D., an orthopedic surgeon and bioelectricity pioneer, detailed in his landmark 1985 book The Body Electric: Electromagnetism and the Foundation of Life.
Becker's central finding: living organisms are fundamentally electrical systems. Bioelectric signals govern growth, healing, and regeneration, and these systems evolved in concert with Earth's natural electromagnetic environment. When artificial electromagnetic fields interfere with those signals, biological harm can follow.
His key findings:
Non-thermal biological effects are real. Current FCC standards assume only heat-generating exposures cause harm. Becker demonstrated biological responses to electromagnetic fields at intensities far below thermal thresholds — overturning the very framework on which U.S. safety standards rest.
Bioelectric mechanisms govern healing. His research showed that bone healing is electrically regulated, and that low-level electrical stimulation could trigger regeneration where conventional medicine had failed. If the body is this sensitive to electromagnetic signals, it cannot be indifferent to the artificial electromagnetic environment we now live in.
Industry influence corrupts safety standards. Becker documented how experts setting U.S. pollution limits were influenced by the industries being regulated, and drew a direct comparison with Eastern European nations where more independent scientists arrived at far stricter exposure limits.
Whistleblowers are punished. After testifying that power line fields posed documented health risks, Becker's NIH grants were canceled, his VA funding was blocked, and his laboratory was shut down in 1980. This is not fringe science — it is science that threatened powerful interests.
Why This Matters Today
Becker published his warnings in 1985. The FCC's RF safety standards were last meaningfully updated in 1996 — predate smartphones, ubiquitous WiFi, and 5G densification. They were built on a thermal-only framework that Becker's research had already scientifically undermined before those standards were written.
Children are particularly vulnerable. Thinner skulls and developing nervous systems mean they absorb RF radiation at significantly higher rates than adults — yet towers continue to be sited near schools and playgrounds.
What I Am Asking HHS to Do
Commission independent, longitudinal research on chronic low-level RF exposure, with priority given to children and vulnerable populations.
Apply the precautionary principle where exposures are involuntary — near homes, schools, and playgrounds.
Evaluate the full body of peer-reviewed literature on non-thermal biological effects.
Create a formal mechanism to document and study experiences of individuals reporting RF-related health effects.
Recognize that the FCC — a communications regulator — is not equipped to be the final word on human health risk.
The science exists. What has been missing is the institutional independence to act on it. HHS is the right agency to change that.
Thank you for this opportunity to be heard.
I have suffered intense migraine headaches after exposure to high frequency radiation. I am a physician and have many patients who suffer
this exact same problem. Better regulation and research into the health effects of this problem is necessary,\
Please take the health and environmental effects of electromagnet fields, radio frequency radiation, and wireless radiation exposure seriously.
There are proven negative effects to these and steps should be taken to prevent further harm.
I am writing as a patient who is concerned about the damage. All wireless radiation is doing to my own body on a Cellular level. I have experienced chronic insomnia which has worsened in particular after a smart meter installed on my home several years ago and also after we moved, and we have a Cell tower close to us and now or more reliant on Wi-Fi. I have definitely noticed worsening in my condition such as nights without any sleep, agitation, nervous system, disorientation, migraines, and chest palpitations. I’m also writing as a member of the public who is concerned over the well-being of all humans and in particular are most vulnerable, which would be children and the elderly as far as I know there has not been a long-term studies on human health and wireless radiation, which is increasing faster than studies could even keep up with if there were any valid studies that weren’t run by special interest groups. I urge you to rain and cell towers and smart meters at the very least and educate the public about turning off Wi-Fi in the evenings or whenever possible to use a hardwired system.
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure.
I am responding from the perspective of a concerned member of the public. We have found out that every time we are exposed to 5G out health deteriorates. We need to make substantial effort to decrease our exposure. We need HHS to create laws where that individual rights of citizens to be free of harmful radiation are respected. We need HHS to implement extensive tests on the effect of EMI on human health.
Why have studies done if you do not pay attention to the discoveries that are made? If the decision makers are bribed by the very industry they are supposed to regulate, how does that serve the public? There are numerous studies proving the dangers and harms caused by wireless radiation, but if the regulators do not heed the conclusions drawn, how can we make any progress? Decision makers need to be responsible to those they were hired to protect. When financial gain is the motive for taking a particular job, rather than service to those you are entrusted to protect, how can we expect to get honest regulations passed?
10 comments displayed. More load as you scroll.
These are separate official submissions grouped by topic. A comment can appear in more than one board.