I had EHS since at least 2015 when my dentist told me I have it (Sydney, Australia). With extreme mould exposure recently those old same symptoms have manifested strongly. Power lines and cell towers create stupidity, fatigue, memory loss, occasioanl 'too much effort to breathe in' situations where it seems as if I just 'stop'. My doctor metnions a relationship between the mould and my EHS. I've yet to be able to afford more tests for confirmations in the normal sense of the word. Hopefully with treatment my mould exposure can be ameliorated. Then hopefuly my EHS will revert back to 'lower' level pre mould exposure so that I cn function normally in society (ie. work in an office replete with emf/rf).
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding as a concerned member of the public with a a number of health issues.
I honestly have no idea what part EMFs, RF, or wireless radiation plays, but it plays some part based on all the research I've read and talks and podcasts I've heard.
I strongly encourage HHS to take an active and SCIENTIFICALLY GOLDEN role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation.
There are now countless towers in my area! In one local canyon in our mountains that's about 15 miles long, I counted at least 9! That's nearly one per mile. It's a recreation canyon with very little residential population. So what's the point of all those towers? At a minimum, they're super ugly. But then all that radiation in what is mostly wildlife habitat? If radiation affects humans, it affects wildlife.
The key words in my comment are: please conduct the research and make sure it is SCIENTIFICALLY GOLDEN! Please use Real Experts with NO conflicts of interest. And experts in all kinds of different fields.
I repeat. Real experts with NO conflicts of interest and all relevant fields.
Thanks so much for doing the RIGHT thing for Americans (and the rest of the world).
Wireless radiation in my house was causing sleeplessness, so I had my power company (PG&E) take away the smart meter and now they send a human being to read the analog meter every month. Yes, they charge a small monthly fee to read the meter manually, but it is worth it to us because our health is improved.
We are concerned that the new G5 may start causing issues, but we haven't had any bad experiences as of this moment.
We have spent lots of money to minimize the ill effects of EMF/eSmog in our house, computer monitors and cell phones. These devices all have stickers meant to minimize the exposure to the bad radiation.
In depth studies should be executed to determine what ill effects are actually caused by all the radiation we are exposed to in our daily lives. We know we can't trust the cell phone or internet service providers to study that in an impartial way, so it is up to the government to do the job.
Thank you for looking into this and we look forward to hearing the results.
For several months now, i experienced a ears buzzing all the time. I was about to get my ears checked when I decided to wait until I come back from the cruise , I was going for a week. To realize that while I was on the ship , I didn't hear anything. The answer was clear and loud. Those towels frequencies make a lot of damage.
My health has been personally affected by increasingly powerful electronic devices. The first time I noticed this was when using airpods and feeling symptoms of confusion, anxiety and brain fog. Over the years, I realized that smart phones and wifi routers also cause me restlessness, sleep issues and fatigue. Different homes that I have lived in have been impacted by nearby cell towers including one home in Austin which was about 100 yards from a 5g tower. This severely impacted my sleep. Apartment complexes are also troublesome with exposure to dozens of wifi routers. There are hundreds of studies connecting cell towers, wifi routers and wireless radiation to health issues. This is a problem that is only growing! Please take action!
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure.
I am responding from the perspective of a health care provider and an ally of electromagnetically sensitive people.
I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence.
We do not yet know the long-term consequences of constant EMF expsoure, and there are many well-designed, alarming peer-reviewed studies detailing real harm to human health. Please move to protect the health of our children, as well as electromagnetically sensitive people.
Thank you for being receptive to this input.
Sincerely,
Rebecca Oshiro
There are hundreds of EMF studies referenced in Dr. Mercola's book "EMF*D." The last 20% of the book is the bibliography with approximately 1,000 academic references. Also, you're heroes for doing this work, thank you.
https://www.amazon.com/EMF-Phones-Hidden-Protect-Yourself/dp/1401962246?_encoding=UTF8&dib_tag=se&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.7iAucyEQhEVgXegBxxVakr1ZcGJOkhiKEBKYFzdBqbM.iKwa_9V3h6SXYYH_6TotBcMQG7wGJSs8_4JG-5FLvXc&qid=1790025341&sr=1-1