HHS EMFTHE PUBLIC COMMENT FORUM
The people. The questions. The public record.An independent RF Safe project
Forum index › All threadsLatest posting day

THE LATEST SUBMISSIONS

All comment threads

1269 original comments · Newest first

Browse topics
Read full comments below. More load as you scroll.
Posted 2026-09-22#0240 · Permanent link ↗

The commenter requests help for what they describe as brain hacking and EMF torture; no supporting detail…

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I need help with brain bio hacking and emf torture.

Official attachments · 1

Attachment contents are not included in the category review.

Posted 2026-09-22#0239 · Permanent link ↗

My complete response to this Request for Information is provided in the attached PDF. It addresses RFI Qu…

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
My complete response to this Request for Information is provided in the attached PDF. It addresses RFI Questions 2, 3, 5, 11, 12, and 18 and includes supporting sources.

Official attachments · 1

Attachment contents are not included in the category review.

Posted 2026-09-22#0238 · Permanent link ↗

A public-health professional proposes a funded federal advisory committee and interagency working group t…

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Dear Ms. Marshall: In reviewing the above-referenced Request for Information (RFI), I believe the issues raised are complicated and cross agency and Departmental regulatory boundaries. Addressing these topics will require coordination and collaboration not only within the federal government but also with state, local, Tribal, territorial, international, and private-sector stakeholders. One approach to addressing these issues would be to work with Congress to establish and fund the staff and activities of a federal advisory committee and interagency working group focused on the topics raised in the RFI, including health and safety impacts, data sources, risk assessment, research priorities, and regulatory approaches. My comments primarily respond to Question 17 of the RFI, which asks how federal agencies can “improve coordination of EMF and RF radiation research.” Please note that the views expressed below are my own as a public health professional and do not represent those of any agency, organization, or other individual(s). Full comment attached. Sincerely, Mitchell Berger

Official attachments · 1

Attachment contents are not included in the category review.

Posted 2026-09-22#0236 · Permanent link ↗

The commenter alleges radiofrequency targeting and body control, reporting pain, muscle spasms and distre…

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
See attached file(s) I am targeted with radio and or micro wave frequencies i have data in the files below I have hospital records determining that v2k is being used or the voice of God I have multiple pains muscle spasms muscle contractions when they try to talk to me via radio frequencies I know that they are controlling my body with graphine oxide nano particals and hydrogels and using these frequencies to activate them with the Linux computer I found roaming on my email addresses found an antenna that was shown to me to use and activate the nano filiments r.f. detectors I've used to confirm my suspension and constanly on the verge of death because its hard to get out of bed and work after all they keep saying im dead or I am going to die and gangstalking.

Official attachments · 8

Attachment contents are not included in the category review.

Posted 2026-09-21#0234 · Permanent link ↗

A parent requests research and protection for developing children and objects to towers near schools and …

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding from the perspective of a parent who is extremely concerned about the effects of wireless radiation on my child’s growth and development. Research is showing that the barrage of EMFs that we are all exposed to 24/7 is producing numerous negative health outcomes for all humans, but children are particularly vulnerable because they are still growing and developing. The fact that thousands of 5G towers have been established within close range or schools and parks where children frequently visit is abhorrent, to say the least. I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence. I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. Thank you for providing individuals and families with an opportunity to be heard.
Posted 2026-09-21#0233 · Permanent link ↗

The commenter reports headaches beginning around utility wireless transmissions and requests research int…

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. As someone who started to suffer from chronic, unexplainable headaches around the time our electric company began wireless energy usage transmissions--without our knowledge, I would like some answers. We need thorough research to be certain this technology does not pose a threat to our health. We are energetic beings, and to reject out of hand that these technologies could affect our biology is both myopic and foolhardy. I am an adult, who albeit very well may be more sensitive than most, but what about children's developing brains, or migratory wildlife that relies on magnetic fields to complete their journeys? I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence. I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. Thank you for providing individuals and families with an opportunity to be heard and for leaving no stone unturned in the endeavor to safeguard our health from any potentially harmful technology.
Posted 2026-09-21#0232 · Permanent link ↗

The commenter reports physical sensations during phone use and perceived improvements away from wireless …

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding from the perspective of an individual and parent, concerned for each of us, for all of us, and for the natural world. When I hold my cell phone, whether texting or talking, for any longer than a couple of minutes - I experience a sensation like an electrical current wherever it is in contact with my body. If the duration is longer, these sensations travel up my arm, or spread across my ear and skull. This has been happening ever since I purchased a smart phone (a good many years ago). I did not have these experiences with my first Nokia phone. When I am traveling, camping, or staying in places where cell phone signals are not as available, and where there is no wifi, there is a noticeable difference in my sleep, and my mind is often calmer and clearer. Over time, I have become increasingly avoidant toward my phone, simply because my physical experience of it feels like harm. When these symptoms first began, I actually read through the instructions/disclaimer that came with my smartphone (in the tiniest print imaginable). It was recommended that your phone remain 5 feet away from your body to avoid using it in a way that may not be safe. This is not how people use their phones: they live in our hands, in our pockets, and against our head and ears. I don't think it is a leap to expect that any risks are greater to the smaller, still developing, bodies of our children. We as a country seem to have lost our desire to balance risks & costs with technological development and profit. There is a palpable sense that most people in the tech industry have stopped valuing individual human life, and moreso just want reliable consumers. They make products (including apps and the devices themselves) that are addictive, and now are all but required for many to participate in education, banking, and business. Tech leaders talk about the benefits, but don't seem to care one bit that they are not often experienced by the wider public without significant costs to the basic health and quality of life of children and adults. Under the guise of improving life, digital systems are constructed and implemented primarily for massive profit without any real public consent. Data centers devour water, land, natural habitats, communities, and electricity, and cell phone towers are placed wherever they can be as laws are pushed that would prohibit any protest by homeowner, landowner, or collection of voices. This is not a direction of care or consent. It is a steamroller forward over whatever is in its way. I support HHS taking an active role in examining existing and potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence. I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. Thank you for providing individuals and families with an opportunity to be heard.
Posted 2026-09-21#0231 · Permanent link ↗

The commenter reports sensations in the lungs, muscles and joints following an injury and attributes them…

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I have been suffering with wireless radiation poisoning for the last two years… I have never noticed it until I was injured and I started feeling it inside my lungs and different muscles and joints.

10 comments displayed. More load as you scroll.

These are separate official submissions grouped by topic. A comment can appear in more than one board.