HHS EMFTHE PUBLIC COMMENT FORUM
The people. The questions. The public record.An independent RF Safe project
Forum index › All threadsLatest posting day

THE LATEST SUBMISSIONS

All comment threads

1269 original comments · Newest first

Browse topics
Read full comments below. More load as you scroll.
Posted 2026-09-22#0270 · Permanent link ↗

The commenter describes sensitivity to phones and computer-related fields, including ear pain and nausea …

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Hello, my name is Deborah Olenev. I am highly sensitive to Wifi radiation or EMFs. If I am within one foot of a cell phone, I experience a deep pain in my left ear. I feel nauseous, and sick in the head when I am around my computer. I use an ethernet connection, but even with that I am effected by the electric magnetic fields. Please take this issue seriously, because there are many people like me who are seriously adversely affected by Wifi and EMFs. Thank you, Deborah
Posted 2026-09-22#0269 · Permanent link ↗

The commenter reports family sleep problems near Wi-Fi and tinnitus near towers and objects to limited pu…

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Myself, my family and many others I have spoken to have felt the negative effects of EMF. In particular we have experienced poor sleep from wifi and ringing in the ears when closer to cell towers, having no input or say in where cell towers are stationed is unfair and careless from those installing them. We have consciously observed how our sleep feels when wifi is in the home and when it is not and have noticed clear differences. Our environments are becoming increasingly toxic due to the amount of EMF exposure, this issue being openly ignored in the past can only be seen as nefarious or ignorant. The mounting evidence on this subject is obviously clear to everyone. The people of this earth deserve a healthy environment and we hope issues like this can finally be addressed and fixed.
Posted 2026-09-22#0268 · Permanent link ↗

The commenter reports uterine fibroids developing after a router replacement and subsequent surgeries, at…

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
After frontier demanded I changed my internet router to their new 5g version, I began suffering from massive uterine fibroids. Within 4 months I looked and felt 8 months pregnant. After 3 years and 2 surgeries, I finally look only a little pregnant.
Posted 2026-09-22#0267 · Permanent link ↗

A parent attributes children's sleep and behavior problems to EMF exposure and requests HHS research and …

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding from the perspective of a parent. My own children are very much affected by EMF's as far as inability to sleep, temper tantrums, and defiance against doing their schoolwork. The current saturation of EMF's everywhere makes it impossible to prevent completely, despite using airplane mode at night and turning some appliances off. All home appliances now emit EMF"s of at least 150 to 500 V/m, with the washer and dryer emitting the highest EMF count of 450-500 V/m. I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence. I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. Thank you for providing individuals and families with an opportunity to be heard.
Posted 2026-09-22#0266 · Permanent link ↗

The commenter alleges long-term electronic harassment and employment and housing consequences, seeking in…

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I HAVE BEEN A 27PLUS YEAR VICTIM OF ELECTRONIC HARRASSMENT/TORTURE TILL DEATH. GANG STALKING, nerve weapons, slander, libel against my reputation, my body, my home and everywhere I go, I am tresspassed out, fired from jobs, my whole life is compromised!!! Stop this now!! I have evidence I can submit, and already submitted it in FOIA request/expidited to Mr. Eric Powers in the Dept of Investigations with the DOJ He refused to give me any information and stop the electronic harassment will I doe!! Reason he gave was "I didn't list correct area where it is at." I told him IT WAS STARTED AT FISA COURT, MOST LIKELY, AND THEY DO ALL THIS COVERTLY, WIT NO DUE PROCESS, SO I DON'T KNOW ANY MORE, BUT ALL LEVELS OF LAW/GOVERNMENT, NEIGHBORS ARE INVOLVED!! STOP THIS NOW, AND WE ALL NEED FINACIAL RESTITUTION, ALL MY LAWSUITS WERE DISMISSED ILLEGALLY!! MS. KRISTI (KRIS) LEE DURSCHMIDT 838 N. 22ND ST. FORT DODGE, IA 50501 CELL: 480-257-3321
Posted 2026-09-22#0265 · Permanent link ↗

The commenter describes uncertainty about cumulative family exposure, precautionary practices and commerc…

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Wireless radiation exposure has become an unavoidable part of daily life for my family and me. Cell phones, Wi‑Fi routers, Bluetooth devices, smart meters, and nearby cellular equipment all contribute to a constant background of radiofrequency exposure that previous generations did not experience at the same level. The hardest part is the uncertainty. Even when devices are operating within regulatory limits, it is difficult to know what long-term, cumulative exposure means for people who use wireless technology all day, every day—especially children, whose developing bodies and habits may lead to many more years of exposure. That uncertainty has made us more cautious about keeping phones away from the body when possible, not sleeping with devices near the bed, turning off unneeded wireless functions, and using wired connections when practical. I also have installed mitigative scalar technology called Blushield in my home to provide another level of protection within my home and from cell towers and neighborhood home nearby wifi radiofrequencies. But the sea of unseen radiofrequencies are ever expanding and a challenge to keep up with. The push for the 5G and future 6G along with smart meters planned for my home and community will make mitigation efforts less effective. This is not about rejecting technology. Wireless communication is useful and often necessary. But families deserve clear, independent research, honest risk communication, and sensible precautions that reduce unnecessary exposure without placing the entire burden on individuals.
Posted 2026-09-22#0264 · Permanent link ↗

The commenter requests updated exposure standards, challenges restrictions on health-based opposition to …

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
The FCC RF safety guidelines should be updated to protect the public's health and safety as well as prevent the real potential for privacy infringement and sabotage of our nation's electricity and communications' grid. The current safety guidelines are based on inappropriate (thermal) data prior to 1996, before the explosion of wireless technology. It is unfathomable to me that our government has let slide these inaccurate/outdated guidelines from 1996, including the edict that communities could not use environmental or health harm to fight placement in our neighborhods. To me this is proof that the telecommunications industry knew back then of the harm this technology could cause. This law has been used to ignore information of harm, forcing neighborhoods to accept anytime/anywhere placement of increasingly powerful/harmful cell towers. We were promised wired fiber optic and, instead, were baited & then switched to wireless. I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health and environmental impact should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate (non-industry, independent) expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence. I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. I am responding from the perspective of a [patient, parent, family member, caregiver, healthcare professional, researcher, advocate, concerned member of the public, or other]. I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence. I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. Thank you for providing individuals and families with an opportunity to be heard.
Posted 2026-09-22#0263 · Permanent link ↗

The commenter requests cross-agency consultation so health expertise informs decisions involving communic…

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
My comment is very general in nature. Decisions, policies and laws made or administered by all three arms of government usually affect people on more than one level. Therefore more than one agency should have input. EG. Communications, justice, defense, energy, housing etc all affect health and so health experts need to be consulted not sidelined. Let's hope this leads to something positive and real and is not mere placation of those concerned, as I have seen happen many times before.
Posted 2026-09-22#0262 · Permanent link ↗

A parent and citizen calls for stronger investigation of EMF risks and criticizes regulatory decisions in…

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding from the perspective of a parent and citizen. As with everything, the US tends to put a stamp of approval on anything without thoroughly vetting the potential risks and side effects. We wait for people to be harmed and allow special interest to persuade us with money to stay the course versus researching to ensure we aren't harming our society. Vaccines, processed food, corn syrup, all fed to us as fine when in reality side effects are life changing. It is time to put our nations health first and research and stop harmful EMF, RF, and wireless radiation exposure.
Posted 2026-09-22#0261 · Permanent link ↗

The commenter asserts effects on mitochondrial signaling and fetal development and alleges electromagneti…

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Is this a poll to see how gullible we are? EMF disrupts mitochondrial signaling, our microbiomes, and virtually every physical and emotional system. It disrupts fetal development, and lowers IQ in children. EMF towers can be used to send frequencies to aluminum-aerosol particles to manipulate the weather. Why would you even patronize us to ask whether we wanted this or not? You can't be serious. Just take a poll and see what you can get away with? Have you no morals or respect for human dignity? Why would we

10 comments displayed. More load as you scroll.

These are separate official submissions grouped by topic. A comment can appear in more than one board.