AI summary & topic connections
Reports sleep problems, nerve pain and tachycardia associated with wireless exposure, unsuccessful home shielding and costly relocation to Green Bank. Requests protected low-exposure places to live as a human-rights issue.
- Housing, work & access barriers: “le who have this affliction need. Those of us who suffer this challenge have a right to a place to live on this earth. This has truly become a 'human rights issue,' and we need help.”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “eeping in a building I had access to, in the country, which helped. Along with sleep difficulties, the exposure caused me nerve pain up and down my middle, tingling feet, tachycardia, and more. Aft”
- Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “ulties, the exposure caused me nerve pain up and down my middle, tingling feet, tachycardia, and more. After a hard search on what to do, trying to shield my home to no avail, I made the very”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “ation. It began with the newer TV's which I could not use, then it escalated to wi-fi and cell phones. After becoming inundated by my many neighbors wi-fi, I had to leave my home and sl”
- Towers & siting: “ is called the "Quiet Zone," and it is better than the outside world, due to no cell towers and smart meters, etc., It is far from perfect and far from the kind of quiet people who have this ”
- Smart meters: “Quiet Zone," and it is better than the outside world, due to no cell towers and smart meters, etc., It is far from perfect and far from the kind of quiet people who have this affliction need. ”
- Exposure limits & oversight: “me and the other refugees here. At the very least, we need a place to live. A protected area. Although Green Bank is called the "Quiet Zone," and it is better than the outside world, due to n”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
In about 2011, I began noticing that I was bothered by wireless radiation. It began with the newer TV's which I could not use, then it escalated to wi-fi and cell phones. After becoming inundated by my many neighbors wi-fi, I had to leave my home and sleep in the country, because I could no longer sleep. I began sleeping in a building I had access to, in the country, which helped. Along with sleep difficulties, the exposure caused me nerve pain up and down my middle, tingling feet, tachycardia, and more. After a hard search on what to do, trying to shield my home to no avail, I made the very difficult decision to move to Green Bank, West Virginia. My life was not a life I wanted to leave, and like all who have come here, I spent a lot of money making the move. And I spent a lot of money on home shielding attempts. I have lived and owned a home in Green Bank area for 10 years now, and have made a life here, but still find I am frustrated at the limitations that have been placed on me and the other refugees here. At the very least, we need a place to live. A protected area. Although Green Bank is called the "Quiet Zone," and it is better than the outside world, due to no cell towers and smart meters, etc., It is far from perfect and far from the kind of quiet people who have this affliction need. Those of us who suffer this challenge have a right to a place to live on this earth. This has truly become a 'human rights issue,' and we need help.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.