AI summary & topic connections
Opposes towers, reports headaches when holding a phone to the ear and describes a daughter’s sensitivity and better sleep after Wi-Fi is switched off.
- Towers & siting: “I am very strongly opposed to these cell towers, especially 6G. I have to use my cell phone with corded headphones or on speaker because I get a ma”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “ use my cell phone with corded headphones or on speaker because I get a massive headache every time I hold it up to my ear. My daughter is also very sensitive to EMF and sleeps much better”
- Electromagnetic sensitivity: “ a massive headache every time I hold it up to my ear. My daughter is also very sensitive to EMF and sleeps much better when we turn our Wifi off at night.”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “ daughter is also very sensitive to EMF and sleeps much better when we turn our Wifi off at night.”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “ on speaker because I get a massive headache every time I hold it up to my ear. My daughter is also very sensitive to EMF and sleeps much better when we turn our Wifi off at night.”
- Li-Fi, fiber & alternatives: “y opposed to these cell towers, especially 6G. I have to use my cell phone with corded headphones or on speaker because I get a massive headache every time I hold it up to my ear. My daughter is al”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am very strongly opposed to these cell towers, especially 6G. I have to use my cell phone with corded headphones or on speaker because I get a massive headache every time I hold it up to my ear. My daughter is also very sensitive to EMF and sleeps much better when we turn our Wifi off at night.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.