AI summary & topic connections
The commenter describes recurrent blackouts and seizures with unrevealing scans, alongside long-term device use and attempts to limit exposure.
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “I have used a smartphone, computer, laptop, internet, etc... for a large number of years for personal and work related activities. I limit my use and also use EMF blocking cards(?). I have had reoccurring blackouts for over 10 years which have led to 2 seisures that ”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I have used a smartphone, computer, laptop, internet, etc... for a large number of years for personal and work related activities.
I limit my use and also use EMF blocking cards(?).
I have had reoccurring blackouts for over 10 years which have led to 2 seisures that I am aware of. Nothing has been revealed from medical scans.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.