AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports difficulty sleeping with a Wi-Fi router operating and expresses concern about prenatal, child and animal exposure.
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “ professional, and concerned member of the public. I personally can not sleep with the 5G wifi router on. Having researched this issue, I have found overwhelming evidence about the health dangers of on our health, fetuses, children and animals. I am requesting that this iss”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “atient, healthcare professional, and concerned member of the public. I personally can not sleep with the 5G wifi router on. Having researched this issue, I have found overwhelming evidence about the health dangers of on our health, fetuses, children and animals. I am request”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “rspective of a patient, healthcare professional, and concerned member of the public. I personally can not sleep with the 5G wifi router on. Having researched this issue, I have found overwhelming evidence about the health dangers of on our health, fetuses, children and ani”
- Reproduction & pregnancy: “this issue, I have found overwhelming evidence about the health dangers of on our health, fetuses, children and animals. I am requesting that this issue be taken seriously.”
- Environmental effects: “nd overwhelming evidence about the health dangers of on our health, fetuses, children and animals. I am requesting that this issue be taken seriously.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure.
I am responding from the perspective of a patient, healthcare professional, and concerned member of the public. I personally can not sleep with the 5G wifi router on. Having researched this issue, I have found overwhelming evidence about the health dangers of on our health, fetuses, children and animals. I am requesting that this issue be taken seriously.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.