AI summary & topic connections
Reports headaches, sleep interruption and dizziness around phones, Wi-Fi and antennas. Also claims graphene in blood interacts with wireless signals; that claim and the cited informal observations are unverified.
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “Yes, I have headaches, tensions, I feel it like a tension waves. In my phone Samsung I have turned usage of 4D, but my n”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “like a tension waves. In my phone Samsung I have turned usage of 4D, but my new Wi-fi has only 5D unfortunatelly. They stopped to produce 4D. So I turn off the wi-fi and internet in my ”
- Towers & siting: “ a stable conection. I feel differently from the moment they put a special big Antenna 500 m from my house. Then few months later I started to feel dizzy and not well in my body. I saw f”
- Proposed biological mechanisms: “ntennas... crazy.. and my next experiance is the knowladge and I saw there is a graphen in my blod. Small parts that react with 5D. My friend has naturopatic consulting and does research ”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Yes, I have headaches, tensions, I feel it like a tension waves. In my phone Samsung I have turned usage of 4D, but my new Wi-fi has only 5D unfortunatelly. They stopped to produce 4D. So I turn off the wi-fi and internet in my mobile phone ever I dont need them and when I go to sleep. If they remain switched on -I am up at 3 am and can't sleep more. Also if I am in a car/bus and somebody near me has a call -I geel the negative enrgy and soon starts headache, tension. It is said, when you move -the signal os 28x stronger to provide a stable conection. I feel differently from the moment they put a special big Antenna 500 m from my house. Then few months later I started to feel dizzy and not well in my body. I saw few days later -there are on the same building next 3 antennas... crazy.. and my next experiance is the knowladge and I saw there is a graphen in my blod. Small parts that react with 5D.
My friend has naturopatic consulting and does research of blod drop. She told me once there were a couple and he had graphen and she didn't. So she asked them where they liveand they jave answered, that he is in the town, buying products from big supermarkets , till she is living +20km from the main town and they geow vegetables by themselves. Thats all.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.