AI summary & topic connections
Reports nosebleeds, balance problems, severe illness and social isolation after moving near a tower. Describes expensive mitigation and later relocation, and requests affordable wired connections.
- Housing, work & access barriers: “We moved to a farm under a low mountain tower in 2021. I started to immediately get profuse bloody noses, w”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “g mats. Those supplements started helping so I could get out of bed and get my balance back. Some dizzy spells got severe for a time until I started detoxing enough. I lived an isolate”
- Towers & siting: “We moved to a farm under a low mountain tower in 2021. I started to immediately get profuse bloody noses, which I had never had. The high pitch”
- Li-Fi, fiber & alternatives: “sparingly now. I actually don’t have internet, just device wifi. I used to be hardwired and that was great, but, I was so saturated, my body would still get ill from the rf from my ipad i”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
We moved to a farm under a low mountain tower in 2021. I started to immediately get profuse bloody noses, which I had never had. The high pitch sound was getting bad. I had some kind of spacial disorientation and definitely kept stumbling left as the left side of my head, including my life long deaf ear started getting intense pain. That summer they flipped on the 5g overhead and I became bedridden and a sick stomach was normal. I have eaten healthy for over 3 years, but, had to explore many natural supplements that would help. I thought it was the people who got inoculated during cv-19 at first, because I got sick around people every time so it was easier not to socialize with the volunteers as it was a Church run welfare farm and volunteers were many. Like some others, I couldn’t attend Church as that tower and boosters and all those cell phones were too close.
My family has since then moved after spending 5,000 dollars on clothing, shielding tent supplies and grounding mats. Those supplements started helping so I could get out of bed and get my balance back. Some dizzy spells got severe for a time until I started detoxing enough. I lived an isolated life and my husband has now been diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease. We chose a safer place to move to and I used the internet sparingly now. I actually don’t have internet, just device wifi. I used to be hardwired and that was great, but, I was so saturated, my body would still get ill from the rf from my ipad itself despite the ethernet cable. I couldn’t get too close to my tv despite it being hardwired. Every house should have a hardwired option without the expense of having to pay for it ourselves.
I am doing much better since moving and when under that tower, before understanding why I was getting sick, I hiked the under the tower mountain trail twice and both times got sick and weak with one fall from losing balance. I made it to my car and never went back. That is when I knew for sure it was the tower.
Please do something! I beg of you! I have family members and friends who lived states away and even some near me who experienced similar symptoms, but, nobody believes our government would allow such atrocities so, they keep going to doctors, spending money and dr’s can’t figure out what is going on.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.