AI summary & topic connections
Alleges remote neural monitoring, intrusive voices and psychotronic attacks over many years. Also advances claims about satellites and nanotechnology; these claims are not independently verified.
- Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “ neural monitored and harassed in the same time with this secret weapons called psychotronic weapons that can be used to attack and even kill but also to generate synthetic telepathy. Since 20”
- Surveillance & privacy concerns: “I am the individual from Romania that I am remote neural monitored and harassed in the same time with this secret weapons called psychotronic weapons that can be us”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “ic telepathy. Since 2016 they have connected four more people with me and I can hear them in my head 24/7 since then. I can communicate telepathically with them and they can also hear my thoughts and ”
- Satellite exposure: “ she had joints pain and also they did something to her heart as well. They use satellite or ground stations not the 5G antennas by the way. People are also affected by this because it is a”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am the individual from Romania that I am remote neural monitored and harassed in the same time with this secret weapons called psychotronic weapons that can be used to attack and even kill but also to generate synthetic telepathy. Since 2016 they have connected four more people with me and I can hear them in my head 24/7 since then. I can communicate telepathically with them and they can also hear my thoughts and even dreams. On the internet they talk about the use of microwaves for this but I think it is not true because I have used aluminum blankets many of them to hermetically isolate a small box with me inside and I was able to block only the phone and the Wi-Fi signal. I think that this weapons use the frequencies of the brain from 0.1 hz to 1 khz. They can be blocked with mu-metal by hermetically isolate a room with one millimeter thickness or more. There could also be microwaves but to penetrate many layers of aluminum the signal would need to be very strong and easy to detect. This weapons have been used against me and my family since 2012. Some of my relatives have been killed with strokes and heart attacks generated with this weapons. Since 2013 I was attacked with all sort of stings, they have induced me dizziness, head heating sensations and since 2016 until recent they have induced me spasms in my shoulder daily when I was trying to sleep. They have even attacked my genitals and now I have problems. There could also be some kind of nano technology / nano bots involved or biological weapons because they have also attacked my mother and she had joints pain and also they did something to her heart as well. They use satellite or ground stations not the 5G antennas by the way. People are also affected by this because it is a mass harassment. I was not able to test if mu metals can block this weapons since the Romanian government has refused to help me. There is also a small chance that the weapons don't use any known frequencies at all and it may be something at quantum level. I am saying this because I have also seen some other shocking thing... time travel. Information from the future that has been sent into the past in movies and other videos.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.