AI summary & topic connections
Reports family health concerns after a tower was installed in a rural setting and describes unsuccessful opposition, with concern for young children.
- Towers & siting: “I live in a rural area , a 5G cell tower was put up by our home and my entire family has experienced a myriad of very concerning symptoms . ”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “spite the entire neighborhood trying to prevent it from happening. I have small children and am very upset and concerned.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I live in a rural area , a 5G cell tower was put up by our home and my entire family has experienced a myriad of very concerning symptoms . I had no control despite the entire neighborhood trying to prevent it from happening. I have small children and am very upset and concerned.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.