AI summary & topic connections
Reports sleep problems, muscle twitching, exhaustion and dizziness associated with devices in homes, hotels, venues and cars, with resulting travel difficulties.
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “I have experienced difficulty sleeping in homes with high EMF's, multiple wi-fi units and numerous cell phones. I have this same problem ”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “I have experienced difficulty sleeping in homes with high EMF's, multiple wi-fi units and numerous cell phones. I have this same problem in hotels which has hampered my traveling”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “i units and numerous cell phones. I have this same problem in hotels which has hampered my traveling. In public venues where there are many cell phones active, I seem to get muscle twitches in my uppe”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I have experienced difficulty sleeping in homes with high EMF's, multiple wi-fi units and numerous cell phones. I have this same problem in hotels which has hampered my traveling.
In public venues where there are many cell phones active, I seem to get muscle twitches in my upper arms. This happens at concerts, church services, and public settings.
If in cars with multiple cell phones on and wi-fi in the car, I seem to get exhausted soon after the trip and feel washed out with no energy. It takes me usually a day to recover.
I also seem to feel dizzy around cordless phones. If possible I unplug them or move away from them.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.