AI summary & topic connections
Describes a special-needs son’s anxiety and balance symptoms, a spouse’s palpitations and the commenter’s facial sensations around Wi-Fi and phones. Reports social restrictions and supports research and vulnerable-population priorities.
- Children & vulnerable groups: “ I am responding from the perspective of how my family are affected. I have a son with special needs that I care for and when he is near wifi in someone's home he gets anxiety and feels wierd in his h”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “ wifi in someone's home he gets anxiety and feels wierd in his head. Also feels off balance. My husband also feels anxious when around cell phones and wifi and gets heart palpitations from th”
- Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “alance. My husband also feels anxious when around cell phones and wifi and gets heart palpitations from these things. I myself get wierd feeling in my face when near wifi and cell phones. Because of”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “e affected. I have a son with special needs that I care for and when he is near wifi in someone's home he gets anxiety and feels wierd in his head. Also feels off balance. My husband a”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “lf get wierd feeling in my face when near wifi and cell phones. Because of this we feel stuck because everyone has wifi in there homes and at least 1 or more cell phones in there homes. ”
- Research & federal duties: “ticular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. Thank you for providing individuals, families, ”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure.
I am responding from the perspective of how my family are affected. I have a son with special needs that I care for and when he is near wifi in someone's home he gets anxiety and feels wierd in his head. Also feels off balance. My husband also feels anxious when around cell phones and wifi and gets heart palpitations from these things. I myself get wierd feeling in my face when near wifi and cell phones. Because of this we feel stuck because everyone has wifi in there homes and at least 1 or more cell phones in there homes.
I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence.
I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health.
Thank you for providing individuals, families, health care providers, researchers and scientists with an opportunity to be finally be heard on this critical public health issue.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.