AI summary & topic connections
Reports being unable to get out of bed while using a router and switching to hotspots. Also alleges unwarranted harm to taxpayers and points to an external video channel.
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “I tried to use Xfinity routers and it made me physically ill. I could not get out of bed while the router was on. I have to use”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “I tried to use Xfinity routers and it made me physically ill. I could not get out of bed while the router was on. I have to use hotspots now. I can't use a proper router. Taxpayers ”
- Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “ router was on. I have to use hotspots now. I can't use a proper router. Taxpayers are being tortured for no good reason and without a warrant. Look up cognitive liberties YouTube channel.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I tried to use Xfinity routers and it made me physically ill. I could not get out of bed while the router was on. I have to use hotspots now. I can't use a proper router.
Taxpayers are being tortured for no good reason and without a warrant. Look up cognitive liberties YouTube channel.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.