AI summary & topic connections

Reports dizziness-like sensations, tinnitus, shaking and sleep difficulties since 2019 around towers, phones, Wi-Fi and meters. Also questions increasing satellite exposure.

  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “mart meters are: 1. in my head it feels like I am on a boat, 2. I feel sick, 3. ringing in my ears, 4. I get a feeling that my body wants to run away, fight or flight mode - to leave this area, 5. s”
  • Towers & siting: “I had no issues that I was aware of. Few of the symptoms I get when I am around cell towers, cell phones, wi-fi and smart meters are: 1. in my head it feels like I am on a boat, 2. I feel sic”
  • Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “ aware of. Few of the symptoms I get when I am around cell towers, cell phones, wi-fi and smart meters are: 1. in my head it feels like I am on a boat, 2. I feel sick, 3. ringing in my ”
  • Smart meters: “ Few of the symptoms I get when I am around cell towers, cell phones, wi-fi and smart meters are: 1. in my head it feels like I am on a boat, 2. I feel sick, 3. ringing in my ears, 4. I get a ”
  • Satellite exposure: “n that is coming closer every day. Who knows in what way all these thousands of satellites are affecting us? And we hear more and more about 6G and 7G. I mean, what the h*ll! Overall health”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
It all started 2019. Before then I had no issues that I was aware of. Few of the symptoms I get when I am around cell towers, cell phones, wi-fi and smart meters are: 1. in my head it feels like I am on a boat, 2. I feel sick, 3. ringing in my ears, 4. I get a feeling that my body wants to run away, fight or flight mode - to leave this area, 5. shaky hands, 6. stifness in my neck, 7. I get this feeling of vibrations inside my body which make it hard to relax and impossible to sleep, my body is tired but my head is all alert. These are just a few problems I am dealing with regarding all the amount of radiation that is coming closer every day. Who knows in what way all these thousands of satellites are affecting us? And we hear more and more about 6G and 7G. I mean, what the h*ll! Overall health in people gets worse. Time to make it possible for people to thrive again and not just go for the money!