AI summary & topic connections
Reports headaches, cold sweats, restlessness and low energy while living under a 5G tower, followed by perceived symptom resolution after moving.
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “I lived under a a 5G tower and got extreme headaches. Also had cold sweat, got restless but had no energy. When I moved away from there all the syptoms ”
- Towers & siting: “I lived under a a 5G tower and got extreme headaches. Also had cold sweat, got restless but had no energy. When I moved away f”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “ extreme headaches. Also had cold sweat, got restless but had no energy. When I moved away from there all the syptoms disapeared.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I lived under a a 5G tower and got extreme headaches. Also had cold sweat, got restless but had no energy.
When I moved away from there all the syptoms disapeared.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.