AI summary & topic connections
Identifies as highly EMF-sensitive and reports burning, tingling, numbness and headaches around devices. Raises concern about towers at schools and the cost of shielding fabric.
- Electromagnetic sensitivity: “I am highly sensitive to EMFs. My central nervous system is in perpetual overdrive. My hands start to burn, tingle & become num”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “ingle & become numb after holding my cell phone for more than 15 minutes. I get headaches after using Bluetooth wireless headphones. I can hear constant electricity & frequency. It’s not t”
- Towers & siting: “ in your address: https://www.antennasearch.com/ What bothers me most is the placement of towers on school property. What is this doing to the youth/students? Faraday material/fabric is super e”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “ps://www.antennasearch.com/ What bothers me most is the placement of towers on school property. What is this doing to the youth/students? Faraday material/fabric is super expensive.”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “operty. What is this doing to the youth/students? Faraday material/fabric is super expensive.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am highly sensitive to EMFs. My central nervous system is in perpetual overdrive. My hands start to burn, tingle & become numb after holding my cell phone for more than 15 minutes. I get headaches after using Bluetooth wireless headphones. I can hear constant electricity & frequency. It’s not tinnitus. If you want to check your location for towers & antennae plug in your address:
https://www.antennasearch.com/
What bothers me most is the placement of towers on school property. What is this doing to the youth/students?
Faraday material/fabric is super expensive.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.