AI summary & topic connections
Reports longstanding sleep, cognitive, balance and heart symptoms attributed to exposure in rented housing. Describes shielding efforts, unaffordable housing alternatives and effects on education and work choices.
- Housing, work & access barriers: “ominium renter increases exposures that may be lessened in single family homes (unaffordable to me). Attempting to shield myself, I have put up metalic paper on my walls but, having little im”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “less leg syndrome; Shortness of breath; Tinnitis; Headaches; Dizzyness; Nausea; Brain fog; Concentration issues; Heart palpitations; Vibrations through my body as if I were jello; I belie”
- Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “reath; Tinnitis; Headaches; Dizzyness; Nausea; Brain fog; Concentration issues; Heart palpitations; Vibrations through my body as if I were jello; I believe being a condominium renter increases ex”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure.
I am responding from the perspective of a concerned member of the public who is also a parent, family member, and researcher. For the past fifteen years, these are some of the symptoms that have been experienced in my health: Sleeplessness; Restless leg syndrome; Shortness of breath; Tinnitis; Headaches; Dizzyness; Nausea; Brain fog; Concentration issues; Heart palpitations; Vibrations through my body as if I were jello; I believe being a condominium renter increases exposures that may be lessened in single family homes (unaffordable to me). Attempting to shield myself, I have put up metalic paper on my walls but, having little improvement. I wear a shielding fabric jumpsuit daily and headwear. I sleep between shielding fabric layers and a sleep cap. Effects have followed me through school studies, work choices, and more. There is nowhere to live or hide from this pervasive health nuisance.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.