AI summary & topic connections
Reports sleep disruption and brain fog and says the router is switched off before bed. Also associates an electrical-circuit problem with the introduction of 5G; that connection is unverified.
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “EMF's ruin my sleep. I turn off my router before I go to bed. I do not like the brain fog either. I have a fireplace ”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “EMF's ruin my sleep. I turn off my router before I go to bed. I do not like the brain fog either. I have a fireplace in my tv stand that ha”
- Power lines, wiring & solar: “I was able to use it until 5 G came on. If I tried to use it, it would blow the circuit, so I had to move the cabinet so I could plug it in to another outlet.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
EMF's ruin my sleep. I turn off my router before I go to bed.
I do not like the brain fog either.
I have a fireplace in my tv stand that has a heater. I was able to use it until 5 G came on. If I tried to use it, it would blow the circuit, so I had to move the cabinet so I could plug it in to another outlet.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.