AI summary & topic connections

An older commenter reports insomnia and cognitive difficulties around electrical wiring and other sources, describing relocation and substantial transport and device-use restrictions. Discusses meter opt-out fees, wired alternatives, possible susceptibility factors and criticism of heating-based reassurance.

  • Housing, work & access barriers: “ feeling subsided, which was by about 1:00 pm. I had to abandon my roommate, break my lease, and move to a safe place. I could never move where there are elevated radiofrequency levels in ”
  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “ bought my own meters for EMFs and learned to use them. My symptoms included not being able to sleep. I had to sleep in my car. By 4:00 am, when not many people were using electricity, the levels in t”
  • Power lines, wiring & solar: “as living in an apartment in Ramsey, NJ, where, due to underground and overhead electrical wiring the magnetic fields were elevated. Magnetic fields are the “magnetic” part of the term “electromag”
  • Smart meters: “gnetic field. To this day I am paying $15 a month for the right not to have a Smart Meter installed on my house because the new Smart Meters give off high levels of radiofrequency EMFs. A ”
  • Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “on. My normal recovery time for an incident like that was four days. I have Wi-Fi but it is about 40 feet away from my computer. Ethernet cable would be better. In order to stay”
  • Li-Fi, fiber & alternatives: “ was four days. I have Wi-Fi but it is about 40 feet away from my computer. Ethernet cable would be better. In order to stay “normal” I follow the “degree, distance, duration” rules”
  • Children & vulnerable groups: “To: US Department of Health and Human Services From: Kathleen Morris, age 83, Pittsboro, NC Dear Sirs, RFK Jr. said that if you believe that you or a member of your family ha”
  • Exposure limits & oversight: “ president Trump is now looking at. They actually “think” that if the EMFs are not heating the body then what could the issue possibly be. Ask the trillion and trillions of cells in the body what th”
  • Cancer & tumors: “f electromagnetic fields. You can ask Magda Havas about that and how it causes cancer in school children and teachers. I did find one honest doctor. He said that the best he had for me was that I shou”
  • Proposed biological mechanisms: “d play a role. Reacting to EMFs could even be a survival mechanism because the body is an electrical unit, and it must "notice" as a living unit that it is in a foreign space when EMFs are out of its healt”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
To: US Department of Health and Human Services From: Kathleen Morris, age 83, Pittsboro, NC Dear Sirs, RFK Jr. said that if you believe that you or a member of your family has experienced an adverse health effect that may be associated with radio frequency or electromagnetic field exposure, share your experience. I am such a person. In 1998 I was living in an apartment in Ramsey, NJ, where, due to underground and overhead electrical wiring the magnetic fields were elevated. Magnetic fields are the “magnetic” part of the term “electromagnetic fields.” Magnetic fields are commonly measured in milligauss (mG) or microtesla (𝝁T), using a tool called a gaussmeter. The utility company came in and found that the reading in my apartment was 100 mG in most places. They said this was a healthy level. The real healthy level is and was around 2.0 mG or less. Then I bought my own meters for EMFs and learned to use them. My symptoms included not being able to sleep. I had to sleep in my car. By 4:00 am, when not many people were using electricity, the levels in the apartment dropped to where I could go back to the apartment and fall asleep. But that’s not the final outcome. I got a few hours of sleep but at the end of it my head and brain felt “frozen.” It felt like a rock and that I was not “myself.” Luckily I had a job where my time was flexible and I could “wait it out” until the feeling subsided, which was by about 1:00 pm. I had to abandon my roommate, break my lease, and move to a safe place. I could never move where there are elevated radiofrequency levels in the vicinity of cell towers. I can’t own a Smart Phone. I can’t drive modern cars with all their electricity. I can’t fly on an airplane or ride in an electric train… both of which give me the “frozen” feeling. I found out the hard way that I can’t use electric devices like cars or trolleys. If it got bad enough when traveling I would have to ask for help because I’d have trouble “thinking.” One time I had a wonderful vacation and took a train home that switched from diesel to electric on the way. There went the good feeling from the vacation. My normal recovery time for an incident like that was four days. I have Wi-Fi but it is about 40 feet away from my computer. Ethernet cable would be better. In order to stay “normal” I follow the “degree, distance, duration” rules. DEGREE refers to the power level or strength of the EMF being emitted by a specific source. DISTANCE is your most powerful defense against EMFs because of the physics of how radiation travels. DURATION focuses on the amount of time you are actively exposed to an electromagnetic field. To this day I am paying $15 a month for the right not to have a Smart Meter installed on my house because the new Smart Meters give off high levels of radiofrequency EMFs. A Smart Meter is the meter that measures monthly electricity usage and communicates over the air with the utility company. For my meter the meter reader has to walk up to the meter to read it. It is called an Opt-out meter. Thankfully Duke Energy provides an electric meter with NO EMFs! I doubt whether you will ever prove one way or another if it is genetic or psychological or an indicator of some level of poor health that brings on symptoms from EMFs. Mineral deficiency could play a role. Even too much grief in life could play a role. Reacting to EMFs could even be a survival mechanism because the body is an electrical unit, and it must "notice" as a living unit that it is in a foreign space when EMFs are out of its healthy range. There is also dirty electricity that I keep a watch on. Dirty electricity is considered a part of the study of electromagnetic fields. You can ask Magda Havas about that and how it causes cancer in school children and teachers. I did find one honest doctor. He said that the best he had for me was that I should move to a mountain top! I read every book I could find that was written by scientists and other professionals. I would have gone to the Environmental Health Center, Dallas if I could have afforded it. I have watched big business crush the ideas about EMFs that president Trump is now looking at. They actually “think” that if the EMFs are not heating the body then what could the issue possibly be. Ask the trillion and trillions of cells in the body what they think of that. I'm doing okay now as long as I practice what they call "avoidance, avoidance, avoidance." My next book will be Dr. Eric Berg's new book “Change Your Environments: Redesign Your Life to Reclaim Your Health,” published by MAHA Books on September 15, 2026. Thank you and good luck on your plans to help Make America Great Again. Very sincerely,