AI summary & topic connections

The commenter reports cognitive and sleep symptoms around earbuds, phones, routers and nearby towers and requests action.

  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “. The first time I noticed this was when using airpods and feeling symptoms of confusion, anxiety and brain fog. Over the years, I realized that smart phones and wifi routers also cause me restlessness, sleep issues and fatigue. Different homes that I have lived in have been i”
  • Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “oms of confusion, anxiety and brain fog. Over the years, I realized that smart phones and wifi routers also cause me restlessness, sleep issues and fatigue. Different homes that I have lived in have been impacted by nearby cell towers including one home in Austin which was ”
  • Towers & siting: “ssues and fatigue. Different homes that I have lived in have been impacted by nearby cell towers including one home in Austin which was about 100 yards from a 5g tower. This severely impacted my sleep. Apartment complexes are also troublesome with exposure to dozens of wifi ”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
My health has been personally affected by increasingly powerful electronic devices. The first time I noticed this was when using airpods and feeling symptoms of confusion, anxiety and brain fog. Over the years, I realized that smart phones and wifi routers also cause me restlessness, sleep issues and fatigue. Different homes that I have lived in have been impacted by nearby cell towers including one home in Austin which was about 100 yards from a 5g tower. This severely impacted my sleep. Apartment complexes are also troublesome with exposure to dozens of wifi routers. There are hundreds of studies connecting cell towers, wifi routers and wireless radiation to health issues. This is a problem that is only growing! Please take action!