AI summary & topic connections

A health-care provider expresses support for electromagnetically sensitive people and asks HHS to investigate long-term exposure and protect children.

  • Electromagnetic sensitivity: “I am responding from the perspective of a health care provider and an ally of electromagnetically sensitive people. I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health should be addressed b”
  • Children & vulnerable groups: “wed studies detailing real harm to human health. Please move to protect the health of our children, as well as electromagnetically sensitive people. Thank you for being receptive to this input. Sincerely, Rebecca Oshiro”
  • Research & federal duties: “I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding from the perspective of a health care ”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding from the perspective of a health care provider and an ally of electromagnetically sensitive people. I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence. We do not yet know the long-term consequences of constant EMF expsoure, and there are many well-designed, alarming peer-reviewed studies detailing real harm to human health. Please move to protect the health of our children, as well as electromagnetically sensitive people. Thank you for being receptive to this input. Sincerely, Rebecca Oshiro