AI summary & topic connections

The commenter reports ear buzzing disappearing during a cruise and attributes the difference to exposure conditions.

  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “For several months now, i experienced a ears buzzing all the time. I was about to get my ears checked when I decided to wait until I come back from the cruise , I was going for a week. To realize that while I was on the shi”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
For several months now, i experienced a ears buzzing all the time. I was about to get my ears checked when I decided to wait until I come back from the cruise , I was going for a week. To realize that while I was on the ship , I didn't hear anything. The answer was clear and loud. Those towels frequencies make a lot of damage.