AI summary & topic connections
Alleges RF attacks beginning around 2013, relocation to Canada and continuing milder incidents, which the commenter associates with directed-energy equipment and Havana syndrome. These allegations are unverified.
- AHIs / Havana syndrome: “pe of equipment. I've equated the attacks to Havana Syndrome.”
- Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “y continue to this day. I now think they are DEWs and "discombobulator" type of equipment. I've equated ”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “thanked me. Unfortunately, he passed away. I moved back to Canada (BC) asxa result of the ongoing attacks. While milder,”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I was first attacked by RF while at an event at Ramtha's School of Enlightenment around 2013. I wrote to Senator McCain about it, he replied and thanked me. Unfortunately, he passed away. I moved back to Canada (BC) asxa result of the ongoing attacks. While milder, they continue to this day. I now think they are DEWs and "discombobulator" type of equipment. I've equated the attacks to Havana Syndrome.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.