AI summary & topic connections
Reports EMF sensitivity and blackouts while driving vehicles with computerized equipment, including a collision with a guardrail. Attributes these episodes to the vehicle technology; the cause is unverified.
- Electromagnetic sensitivity: “I knew I was sensitive to EMFs because walking into an Apple store would make me cran”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “em. When I drove 60 MPH I would temporarily black out on the freeway. Luckily I only hit a guard rail once. Scary as hell”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I knew I was sensitive to EMFs because walking into an Apple store would make me cranky within a few minutes, but the worst was when I started driving cars with computers in them. When I drove 60 MPH I would temporarily black out on the freeway. Luckily I only hit a guard rail once. Scary as hell. This never happened to me driving cars without sophisticated equipment in them.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.