AI summary & topic connections

Reports unpleasant head and chest sensations when passing a nearby cell tower and requests that towers be kept away from stores and homes. The account attributes symptoms to the tower without independently establishing a cause.

  • Towers & siting: “There is a tall cell tower very close to our health food store and every single t”
  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “tore and every single time I go by it I have sensations in the head that are very unpleasant and inon the chest as well. D”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
There is a tall cell tower very close to our health food store and every single time I go by it I have sensations in the head that are very unpleasant and inon the chest as well. Does not take much to recognize that these are very toxic things it should not be near any food stores or houses etc. please do something about this as it has been way too long waiting for this already