AI summary & topic connections
Alleges use of a tower as a weapon and connects an accident and memory loss to the alleged targeting.
- Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “Yes, it makes me very sick. Plus I’m targeted. Those are weapons that we’re talking about the towers and they do hurt me day and night. I’m pretty sure the one goi”
- Towers & siting: “me very sick. Plus I’m targeted. Those are weapons that we’re talking about the towers and they do hurt me day and night. I’m pretty sure the one going down in Portland before the tunne”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “ty sure the one going down in Portland before the tunnels caused my accident. I never remember going through the tunnel.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Yes, it makes me very sick. Plus I’m targeted. Those are weapons that we’re talking about the towers and they do hurt me day and night. I’m pretty sure the one going down in Portland before the tunnels caused my accident. I never remember going through the tunnel.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.