AI summary & topic connections

Reports a non-malignant brain tumor and lasting balance and vision problems after surgery. Suspects a connection with phone use while acknowledging inability to prove it and calls for safer design.

  • Cancer & tumors: “ about seven or eight years prior to being diagnosed with a non-malignant brain tumor in early 2019 at 75 years of age. I underwent surgery to remove the mass successfully but still exp”
  • Housing, work & access barriers: “ successfully but still experience vision and balance problems that prohibit me driving a vehicle. Of course there's no way to "prove" that the EMF radiation was causative, however, I had”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I used a hand held cell phone for about seven or eight years prior to being diagnosed with a non-malignant brain tumor in early 2019 at 75 years of age. I underwent surgery to remove the mass successfully but still experience vision and balance problems that prohibit me driving a vehicle. Of course there's no way to "prove" that the EMF radiation was causative, however, I had been exceptionally healthy to that point. The phone I have now features "Speaker" so that one can hear with the phone at a safer distance from the head. I limit having the phone on my body, near my head or even in my hand as much as possible. There's no question in my mind that the exposure to the radiation from the old phone technology caused the brain tumor. Even though the technology's safety is said to have been upgraded, much still needs to be carefully examined, redesigned and implemented for the protection of future communicators, both young and old.