AI summary & topic connections

Alleges stalking and directed-energy attacks in the context of employment, family and relationship conflicts. Reports tinnitus, pain, fatigue and brain fog and identifies the experiences as AHIs or Havana syndrome. Allegations and the unread attachment are unverified.

  • Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “BI and I believe started experimenting with "direct energy weapons" (DEWs) on citizens. He was a sociopath and pedophile ”
  • AHIs / Havana syndrome: “aternal Family's direction. I believe I have anomalous health incidents and havana syndrome because I wouldn't sleep with my boss and then needed ”
  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “ pain, brain pain on sides of head, fatigue, brain fog, etc. I have a safe haven and then eventually these pr”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Hello, On June 22, 2025 I chose to get sober. I had made other decisions to give up idols in Texas, but I was trying to pursue God and live a righteous life. I co-founded a company where the original founder offered me 25% ($2.5/$10M at the time, supposed to sell to Cisco for $300-400M once grown) if I would enter a "lifetime partnership" with him which he explained was one part girlfriend & one part business partner. I declined. I shouldn't have to sleep with somebody especially not my boss to get the equity any other male cofounder would have gotten. From there, my boss paid off people in AA to stalk and harass me including Tommy Vanderbeek who bragged to Alden DeLamar who came and told me that Tommy had shown me on his phone, laughed, and said "haha her boss if paying me to stalk her". From there I continued to be harassed and stalked. My mother needed help so she told me to go with her to Duke ER. I was lied to and told to sign commitment paperwork because they said that's the only way I could stay in hospital (Which was a lie I went back and asked and you can stay in ER for 2 weeks or go upstairs to Williams Ward) they took me to Duke Regional where I was drugged for 2.5 days so I couldn't ask to leave. Eventually, I was not being treated for a physical medical issue multiple times and I called the patient advocate and my paperwork magically showed up and I was discharged. Since then I have experienced tinnitus (ears ringing), exterior gynelogical pain, brain pain on sides of head, fatigue, brain fog, etc. I have a safe haven and then eventually these problems happen. My sister Allison Nicole Jetton worked for DHS and took .08% equity ($80k) to ghost me for a restraining order trial as my boss was also cyberstalking me on my gmail and facebook. She used that as a down payment for a house. She also supposedly worked for CIA and used DHS as a cover. My uncles Thomas Starnes and Daniel "Dan" Starnes have been orchestrating this program. My grandfather Joseph Daniel Starnes worked for the FBI and I believe started experimenting with "direct energy weapons" (DEWs) on citizens. He was a sociopath and pedophile of several children. I also believe my father Roger Aaron Jetton Junior is involved. I am reasonably smart but I am not trained in this area. I earned a 3.4 GPA at UVA and graduated with a double major in psychology (A in Abnormal Psych which studies personality disorders including sociopathy) & sociology. Wrote a thesis using Quantitative Survey of 420+ people and SPSS (statistical program), Qualitative Study of 9 persons and won the 2011 Award for Best Distinguished Majors Sociology Thesis. Then many things happened. My sister wanted me to "get a good government job" but I was in tech and loved start-ups and the private sector. I think some bad things happened to me sure through my own doings but some through the direction of my Paternal and Maternal Family's direction. I believe I have anomalous health incidents and havana syndrome because I wouldn't sleep with my boss and then needed to get discredited by being committed to a psych ward in 2017-2018. In 2019, I went to NC State MBA program and graduated with a 3.9/4.0 GPA. Unfortunately, I was hit on by 3 men during Covid and during when my ex's family was making fun of me and it didn't go as well as I wanted but I did graduate with a 3.9/4.0 GPA. I made straight A's my senior year and planned a wedding. My ex Jeff Iannicelli is a narcissist, had emotional affair with his personal trainer at the gym (who was known to do this with married men, and is a porn addict). I wonder if his family was involved as well. I really don't know. It's hard to know if a mean person was targeting me because I wouldn't sleep with my boss or if I had just been so bruised and bleeding that I got fooled when somebody treated me with kindness only to trap me in a marriage. I also fell for a romance scam and crypto scam that I believe was targeting. I wasted 30-37 year old with my ex and now am single and won't have kids, but I'm committed to being single for as long as God would like for me to be including for life. It is generally through not nice men that attack me. :-( I just wish I wasn't tortured in my apartment and car or where ever I go by direct energy weapons. I'm already discredited in multiple ways so I don't understand why they are still torturing me with direct energy weapons except they are all narcs and sociopaths and are punitive (punish me extremely) etc. Sorry this is all over the place. My church also was paid off $60k to play videos that were spliced by overarching head preacher James MacDonald (gambling addict preacher and abusive to congregation) to be submissive. Well they told me to read my Bible "like a good Christian" and I read of Daniel and the Lion's Den who said "No to stop praying" to Dictator and Esther who spoke up for her people so I know I am supposed to follow laws but follow God and laws inspired by Judeo-Christian principals.

Official attachments · 1

Attachment contents are not included in the category review.