AI summary & topic connections

Requests investigation of alleged directed-energy and mind-control attacks on civilians. Includes an extended account of pain, sleep disruption, perceived voices and international attempts to escape, and references AHIs and outside advocacy materials.

  • Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “ere abuse to American civilians who are being attacked remotely on U.S. soil by directed energy weapons causing Anomalous Health Incidents. A December 2024 report by the House Intelligence Committee alr”
  • AHIs / Havana syndrome: “who are being attacked remotely on U.S. soil by directed energy weapons causing Anomalous Health Incidents. A December 2024 report by the House Intelligence Committee already urges your administration to i”
  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “ion, high fevers, constipation, faece and piss incontinence, sexual harassment, sleep deprivation, dream manipulation, artificial emotions (induced fear, anger, shame, joy, hate, sadness), and mani”
  • Housing, work & access barriers: “ng, walking, eating, sleeping, and even my thoughts and emotions. Since 2002, I travelled to many places to try to escape from the torture and harassment. I had been to Hong Kong, Thailand, China, New Zealand. When I was ”
  • Children & vulnerable groups: “gation.THANK U President Trump, please know that thousands of private citizens, including children, are also being targeted and tortured by directed pulsed radiofrequency energy.I am one of the coun”
  • Research & federal duties: “DEAR RFK AND President Trump AND, I urge you to please investigate the severe abuse to American civilians who are being attacked remotely on U.S. soil by directed ene”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
DEAR RFK AND President Trump AND, I urge you to please investigate the severe abuse to American civilians who are being attacked remotely on U.S. soil by directed energy weapons causing Anomalous Health Incidents. A December 2024 report by the House Intelligence Committee already urges your administration to investigate Anomalous Health Incidents affecting diplomats and many other government workers and their families, after the Biden administration stymied the committee’s investigation.THANK U President Trump, please know that thousands of private citizens, including children, are also being targeted and tortured by directed pulsed radiofrequency energy.I am one of the countless civilians being harmed. Please act immediately to end these torturous acts Dear RFK AND President Donald Trump AZND ,I am writing to urge you and the USA government to investigate the cover abuse and torture with remote voice-to-skull and electromagnetic mind control frequency technologies.I am a Chinese citizen, born and raised in China, who was first attacked by such technologies in December 2001, when I was studying for a Master`s Degree in Australia. At the time I was unfamiliar with remote electromagnetic weapons which can control thinking, behavior, emotions or decision making by attacking the brain and nervous system. Eventually, I came to learn of these technologies that are being secretly used or covered up by governments worldwide to control and harass the populace.Noticeable effects started with some noises (whispering voices) which I heard from the floor below me or from the neighbors’ houses. The other people who lived in the same house could not hear them. Soon I started to experience a wide variety of symptoms.Majority of the symptoms were: pain all over the body, stomach pain, toothaches, headaches, involuntary hand tremors, inability to stand firmly on legs, alternation of cold and hot sensations, excessive perspiration, high fevers, constipation, faece and piss incontinence, sexual harassment, sleep deprivation, dream manipulation, artificial emotions (induced fear, anger, shame, joy, hate, sadness), and manipulation of memory (forgetting/remembering/screen memories). Torturers also can make me say things (forced speech). All those symptoms would disappear without any medical treatment, or sometimes, a pain would persist, even if I had strong medication.I was like a little trapped marionette being controlled by invisible strings. Some unknown people held the strings and controlled my actions: speaking, walking, eating, sleeping, and even my thoughts and emotions. Since 2002, I travelled to many places to try to escape from the torture and harassment. I had been to Hong Kong, Thailand, China, New Zealand. When I was in Hong Kong in April 2002, my brain was controlled by voice-to-skull and remote electromagnetic mind control technologies, and I was taken into the US Embassy in Hong Kong. (Details of the story can be read from my book: Twelve Years in the Grave.)I am living in China now and still suffering the harassment and torture with these technologies.The proliferation of mind control technologies and their accompanying abuse and torture has become one of the twenty-first century’s greatest violations of human rights. Thousands of innocent victims across the globe have become activists for their freedom. We are demanding an international investigation into these crimes which constitute immense violations of the United Nations’ Universal Declaration of Human Rights.I have published my book “Twelve Years in the Grave - Mind Control with Electromagnetic Spectrums, the Invisible Modern Concentration Camp” to let the public know details of my story. I presented my paper “Mind Control with Electromagnetic Frequency” at the E-Leader conference held by China Fudan University and CASA (Chinese American Scholars Association) in Shanghai, January 5-7, 2015. Provided the fact that my brain was remotely controlled by voice-to-skull and electromagnetic mind control technologies, and I was taken into the US Embassy in Hong Kong, I urge the US government to take immediate actions to investigate my case. I also require the cooperation and support of the governments of Australia and China, and request assistance from the United Nations and other governments in investigating my case. Thank youR Soleilmavis Liu BEST RZEGARD Yaya Jawara BSC ELECTRONIC DEAR AZUTHOR UPDATE SUPPORT FORE ALL ELECTRONIC SHIELD AND ELECTRONIC SKALA JAMMER NA UZNDERSIGN PATREON SZEE https://dearsirmadamthefollowinginadditiontomy2.blog/2025/01/19/dear-azuthor-update-support-all-electronic-shield-uzndersign-patreon/ https://dearsirmadamthefollowinginadditiontomy2diaryemailcontactdetails.wordpress.com/2025/10/20/uzpdate-publish-yzour-media-electronic-jzammer-research-fore-support-vetran-tzarget-end-havana-syndrom-atrak/ yayajawara@yahoo.co.uk YAYA JAWARA BSC TELECOMUNICATION https://www.targetedjustice.com/ 음

Official attachments · 6

Attachment contents are not included in the category review.