AI summary & topic connections
Alleges stalking, an implanted chip, directed-energy attacks and hacking, with headaches, memory concerns and perceived heart effects. References Havana syndrome and MKUltra, and describes past help-seeking and current employment and family life.
- Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “direct energy weapons”
- Surveillance & privacy concerns: “phone are hacked”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “memory loss”
- Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “heart race”
- AHIs / Havana syndrome: “Havana syndrome”
- MKUltra references: “MK Ultra”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I’m writing again because I feel as though I could give you more information. My targeting started in 2024 in Norfolk NE. At the time, I was struggling with addiction. I am now 3 years into my recovery. I was told by a witness to the crimes being done to me that- I was being gang stalked and their plan was to make me lose my memory and that I had a chip implanted in me. I started waking up with really bad headaches and later found out it was due to direct energy weapons. Prior to that, I had someone come over who gave me an injection drug and afterwards he said “how do you feel about robots?” I said “idk why” and he said “you’ll find out later” and laughed and took off. People were getting paid to stalk and harrass me, I believe by police. There was a time, my emotions didn’t feel natural- I was filled with anxiety and hyperventilating and it didn’t seem right. So I said out loud, “I feel like there’s a chip in me” (this was before I knew about this chip) and a police officer showed up at my door and said “we heard you say you have a chip in you, so we wanted to check things out.” How did he hear that or know I said that? No one was around. Today, within the last few years, I’m experiencing extreme head pain- feels like electric-magnetic-like. I don’t know how to explain it. This technology can control or interact with your nervous system- making your heart race (to make you feel anxious or fearful), body vibrations, a huge waves of radiation going thru my body and head (it feels awful, like I got hit by a bus and makes me feel nauseous and dizzy). Targeted individuals are more vulnerable to attacks in our sleep. I wake up with bloody noses. Another targeted individual, president of targeted justice- Jill Amack, told me they are raising my blood pressure with this tactic. I’ve woken up with eye strain and red eyes, blurry vision for one month straight from direct energy weapons. They were hitting my head with extreme force with direct energy weapons, 80% of the time it was directly on my temporal lope- which is the memory part of your brain. I’ve noticed some memory loss due to the attacks, but it’s not enough for it to be noticeable for other people in my life. Before I knew what direct energy weapons are, I went to an investigator to tell him a what I’ve been experiencing. He told me he gets 5-6 calls like this a year. He told me most of the time it’s the government. He told me about Havana syndrome. He gave me Jill Amacks phone number and I learned more about MK Ultra and what they are doing to me via technology and mind control. I can prevent some attacks that are happening to my head by wearing a faraday hat. I put tinfoil in the inside of the hat one night, and my husband heard the tinfoil cracking and popping from them hitting my head. My electronics and phone are hacked. It seems like wherever I go, they hack the WiFi and the WiFi will be down for hours on end. Different jobs I’ve had. The job I’m at now, my boss told me the system got hacked during my hiring process. The purpose of this program is to make you go crazy and commit suicide or kill someone else. When this first started happening to me, I ended up in psych units from time to time because I was scared. And the police were involved so I felt like I was getting set up to die. I didn’t understand and everyone around me was getting paid (even children) to come up to me to harrass me. There was one mental health facility I ended up at, when I woke up- the staff said the whole city of Lincoln’s internet shut down for 2-3 hours except for the police station. I’m not diagnosed with any mental health issues today. I work a full time job as a dialysis technician. I’m married. I just bought a house with my husband. And I go to church- Gods saved my life so many times during my targeting and He continues to show me how capable I am to fight back and not give up.
“Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. For we do not flesh and blood, but against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of the wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand” Ephesians 6:10-18
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.