AI summary & topic connections
Identifies as a targeted individual and alleges involvement of law-enforcement affiliates in a harmful program. Reports disability, cancer, neurological and heart problems, and substantial medical debt.
- Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “Targeted Individual”
- Cancer & tumors: “cancer”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “Neurological damage”
- Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “Heart”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “medical debt”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I've been a targeted victimn in Marion County FL on record since 2024 when Rick Scott referred my case for investigations, that I've been doing myself with research etc. I am currently working with Lou Biandi and Mayor Ben Marciano whom all are aware of The Intra American Commision Petition for reform filed for investigations into the weaponization of biological neurological psychology lawfare and warfare and Do know who's responsible.in fact a digital diary has been kept within the FBI since 2023 each time I learned or went through violent hate crimes against my life from CB informants working under the CCops program and/or Infragaurd.
I've reported to The Cheif of Police Lou Biandi exactly the details of why Marion County Sheriff's Office and its Affiliates have been illegally detaining me in this torture program since February of 2022. I have a disability,4 Specialist I am to see 2 Permanent Disfigurations and 2 abnormal growths on my skull with all the necessary medical and legal documents to support my case. I was also given cancer and my DNA is now genetically altered as well as the Neurological damage, Heart(algorithmic issues) Dermatology and Internal medicine referrals. My medical debt to date is $220,000 for a person with very minimal medical history as a normal healthy business owner prior to these offenses to my life.
The Intra American Commision requested all medical bills and all Petition and evidence will go to The Governor DeSantis for review. I am still currently a Targeted Individual in this program. You can also find a bibliography of events advised by Rick Scott for me to keep is on X under Jennifer Wolfe. If there are any services or help and/or information I can provide please reach out. Thank you
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.