AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports feeling wireless effects and requests research, especially regarding towers near schools, playgrounds and homes.
- Research & federal duties: “I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. I have personally felt the effects and am concerned about the impact such ”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. I have personally felt the effects and am concerned about the impact such radiation is having on everyone, especially the children. It is very concerning to see the towers right next to school”
- Towers & siting: “diation is having on everyone, especially the children. It is very concerning to see the towers right next to schools, playgrounds, and homes when we don't understand the long term effects of such exposure. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agenci”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. I have personally felt the effects and am concerned about the impact such radiation is having on everyone, especially the children. It is very concerning to see the towers right next to schools, playgrounds, and homes when we don't understand the long term effects of such exposure. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence.
I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health.
Thank you for providing individuals and families with an opportunity to be heard!
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.