AI summary & topic connections
The commenter describes unexplained ringing and brain fog, reports fewer symptoms outdoors, and requests health-agency research into chronic exposure and vulnerable populations.
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “ Wireless radiation must be studied! I have experienced strange, high-pitched sounds and ringing in my ears, which is not explained medically. Furthermore, this only occurs indoors and not when I am in nature. In addition, brain fog is a daily companion, which some have attr”
- Research & federal duties: “I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding from the perspective of a concerned me”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “ the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health. Thank you for providing indivi”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure.
I am responding from the perspective of a concerned member of the public. Wireless radiation must be studied! I have experienced strange, high-pitched sounds and ringing in my ears, which is not explained medically. Furthermore, this only occurs indoors and not when I am in nature. In addition, brain fog is a daily companion, which some have attributed to wireless radiation. The facts are that we are being bombarded with something we do not understand the effects of, and our exposure is ongoing and increasing.
I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence.
I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health.
Thank you for providing individuals and families with an opportunity to be heard.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.