AI summary & topic connections
The commenter attributes a pet's cancer and personal tinnitus to wireless exposure and reports using speakerphone and wired home connections.
- Cancer & tumors: “less radiation. I had a cat who used to sit in a chair right next to my router. She got cancer and I'm convinced that's the reason why. I have been diagnosed with tinnitus (15 years ago). I believe it's because of the copious amount of time I spent putting a wireless cell”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “ter. She got cancer and I'm convinced that's the reason why. I have been diagnosed with tinnitus (15 years ago). I believe it's because of the copious amount of time I spent putting a wireless cell phone next to my head. Up to 9 hours in one sitting. Because of this, I o”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “cerned about wireless radiation. I had a cat who used to sit in a chair right next to my router. She got cancer and I'm convinced that's the reason why. I have been diagnosed with tinnitus (15 years ago). I believe it's because of the copious amount of time I spent puttin”
- Li-Fi, fiber & alternatives: “Because of this, I only user my speaker phone and I have hard wired my home. This is a real dangerous threat to the American people.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am extremely concerned about wireless radiation. I had a cat who used to sit in a chair right next to my router. She got cancer and I'm convinced that's the reason why. I have been diagnosed with tinnitus (15 years ago). I believe it's because of the copious amount of time I spent putting a wireless cell phone next to my head. Up to 9 hours in one sitting.
Because of this, I only user my speaker phone and I have hard wired my home.
This is a real dangerous threat to the American people.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.