AI summary & topic connections
A commenter identifying as a nurse describes family and client symptoms, a spouse's brain tumor and perceived improvement after exposure reduction, and requests independent research.
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “and the community. Shortly after 5G rolled out my children, my spouse, and I began having migraine headaches. My children and spouse were given scalp injections, nasal medications, and oral medications for the severe pain. Both my spouse and my children began to have sleep dist”
- Cancer & tumors: “environmental cause for which more medication was prescribed. My spouse developed a brain tumor and subsequently died. I have developed an autoimmune condition which causes swelling of my joints, pain, and extreme fatigue (all labs come back normal). My eyesight has worsened”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “Wireless radiation has adversely affected me, my children, my family, my clients, and the community. Shortly after 5G rolled out my children, my spouse, and I began having migraine headaches. My children and spouse were given scalp injec”
- Research & federal duties: “I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding from the perspective of the following:”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “D, anxiety, and aggression. I have since the 5G devices removed from all bedrooms and the router/modem is at the other end of the house then where we live. I have noticed that people in the community (my health coaching clients) are also describing similar issues and those w”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure.
I am responding from the perspective of the following: patient, parent, family member, caregiver, doctorate prepared RN, researcher, advocate, and a concerned member of the public.
Wireless radiation has adversely affected me, my children, my family, my clients, and the community. Shortly after 5G rolled out my children, my spouse, and I began having migraine headaches. My children and spouse were given scalp injections, nasal medications, and oral medications for the severe pain. Both my spouse and my children began to have sleep disturbances, including insomnia. My children were so bad that their doctor prescribed trazadone for sleep. My children and I began experiencing rashes without any known environmental cause for which more medication was prescribed. My spouse developed a brain tumor and subsequently died. I have developed an autoimmune condition which causes swelling of my joints, pain, and extreme fatigue (all labs come back normal). My eyesight has worsened drastically from perfect 20/20 to needing a new prescription every few months which I cannot afford, so I’m having to get a new pair of stronger readers from the drug store which don’t work as well as I need. My foster teen has had a vast improvement in behavioral issues since reducing the 5G exposure, so much so that the teen is being removed from their psych meds for ADHD, anxiety, and aggression. I have since the 5G devices removed from all bedrooms and the router/modem is at the other end of the house then where we live.
I have noticed that people in the community (my health coaching clients) are also describing similar issues and those who reduce their exposure to 5G have an improvement in their symptomology.
I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation. Questions about human health should be addressed by federal agencies with appropriate expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health, and the experiences of individuals and families who report being affected should be considered alongside the scientific evidence and “studies” done by those being compensated by 5G have a huge conflict of interest. Those studies should be considered compromised.
I urge HHS to carefully evaluate these experiences and the scientific evidence, identify gaps in current research, give particular attention to children and other potentially vulnerable populations, and establish appropriate federal research priorities regarding wireless radiation and public health.
Thank you for providing individuals and families with an opportunity to be heard.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.