AI summary & topic connections
A delivery driver reports thyroid problems, oral lesions, palpitations, fatigue and other symptoms during years of phone-based navigation, attributing illness to environmental and wireless exposures.
- Occupational exposure: “delivery driver”
- Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “heart palpitations”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “, digestive issues, fog and overall fatigue- yet I've been told”
- Towers & siting: “towers”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I have lived the last 4 years of my life around the usage of a cell phone (for navigation as a delivery driver) during the course of this time I've developed Sub-clinical Hyperthyroidism, legions in my mouth that needed to be surgically removed, heart palpitations, irate blood sugar, high cholesterol, digestive issues, fog and overall fatigue- yet I've been told that my health was "fine" and administered over the counter drugs to cope.
I have made strides in my health due to de-worming and being selective of my water. The air quality is bad wherever I go as well and I know there are microparticles in the air that are being destroyed in my body through non-ionized radiation coming from EMF radiation from todays modern day towers.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.